No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Deontay Wilder-Malik Scott in Play For March 15

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Deontay Wilder-Malik Scott in Play For March 15

Negotiations are ongoing to finalize a heavyweight battle between Deontay Wilder (30-0, 30KOs) and Malik Scott (35-1-1, 12KOs), according to Wilder's manager Jay Deas. Deas told Wilder's hometown paper, the Tuscaloo News, that Wilder-Scott is being targeted for March 15th - which is likely the undercard to Danny Garcia's planned defense of the WBC/WBA junior welterweight titles.

[Click Here To Read More]
    Last edited by BIGPOPPAPUMP; 01-24-2014, 10:41 PM.

Ehhh....Can't wait to see the odds for this one

Comment

Very interested to see how he deals with Scott's style.

Comment

This guy always keeps his name in the headlines by mentioning Fury or Arreola, and this is what we get?

Yeah, how convenient to face Malik Scott now that he is coming of his first loss by a TKO.

Comment

Originally posted by Cupo303
          This guy always keeps his name in the headlines by mentioning Fury or Arreola, and this is what we get?

Yeah, how convenient to face Malik Scott now that he is coming of his first loss by a TKO.
          Whether you like it or not its a step up. What's the big rush? He's a HW. And he's actually stepping up unlike Russell Jr.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

I'll take it. Dude hasn't done jack and 9 count scott will be his biggest challenge. Funny, he's coming off a fight vs a brick layer

Comment

That would be a big step up, even if Scott isn't particularly great.

Comment

Yep good step up. I like it

Comment

These are the fights Wilder should have been taking 10 fights ago...I mean come on, Scott is another padded-record guy...slick and athletic fighter but has feather fists. And now he isn't undefeated and has been stopped by Chisora, also not exactly a power puncher...this is not a dangerous fight for Wilder if he's the real deal - it will give him rounds because Scott can outbox him for periods if he keeps away from the power shots, but if Wilder is legit he should stop Scott.

Anyway...make it happen...high time to see this guy just fight someone with a pulse...
                  Last edited by PainfromUkraine; 01-24-2014, 08:51 PM.

Comment

If I saw wilder in the flesh , I would face palm .

Comment

Working...
                    X