Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

13 shot in Chicago park, including 3 year old.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BEDROOM BULLY View Post
    Are you joking?? or not.. i am not 100% sure

You think Criminals in the UK don't have guns? or cant get them?

Yet for some reason gun crime is way way down here in comparison to the USA.. On average a mass shooting in the US happens every 5 days..

The guy who shot up the school.. or the one who shot up the cinema when Batman were released.. weren't criminals in a normal sense.. they were just ****in lunatics

Some of kids will try shoot you just for looking at them wrong.. You make it illegal and get ****ed hard if found in possession it sure will reduce the amount of people with guns.. it doesn't solve the problem but its a start
    I don't know if you are joking or not but comparing UK criminals and their access to guns to what is going on here in the U.S is comical at best.

Everyone and their mother has a gun in America and that's NOT an exaggeration. The mass shooting happen, because all you need to do is walk into a store, show id and buy a gun. Or better yet, just buy one LEGALLY from a stranger without having to show anything because it's a "private sale".

Of course you can also just reach into your parents closet and pull out an AR15, shotguns, hand guns or a fukin grenade launcher...

We are inundated with guns in America.

Comment

Originally posted by RlCKY View Post
      It's not a black problem.
      He's just pointing out that those racism exploiters only show up when the racism angle can be played but never say a damn thing if their isn't an angle to stir up racial division and diversion.

Comment

Originally posted by jreckoning View Post
        It is illegal to carry a gun in Chicago. Period. End of story. No exceptions.

We have the toughest guns laws in the country.

It sure helps huh?
        How tough, what's the penalty, jreck?

Comment

Originally posted by kadyo View Post
          You can bet your bottom dollar, she'll be always equipped.
          yes sirrrr!!!

Comment

The Senate voted down stricter gun control laws after Sandy Hook. If the death of 20 children couldn't wake up lawmakers, I doubt much will.

As far as a total ban on firearms, that genie left the bottle a long time ago. There are an estimated 300 million firearms in the US. Not going to happen. Ever.

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
              The Senate voted down stricter gun control laws after Sandy Hook. If the death of 20 children couldn't wake up lawmakers, I doubt much will.

As far as a total ban on firearms, that genie left the bottle a long time ago. There are an estimated 300 million firearms in the US. Not going to happen. Ever.
              I agree but we can't think for one second that when we choose to live in a society where we hand out guns like tic tacs, things like this won't continue to happen.

Comment

A fellow jim croce fan?

That's a good song ain't it? I youtube'd it right after I read your post, talk about starting the day out right, good song.

Comment

How tough, what's the penalty, jreck?

If you are charged with unlawful use of a firearm, it would be jail or prison.
                  It's a felony. That would really be the only way you'd get in trouble/

There used to be a total ban on handguns in Chicago, but the ban now is only for concealed carry. You must take courses and pay both city and state fees then you are able to purchase but not carry a firearm. You can keep it in your home.

Most people circumvent the rules by buying guns in the burbs so they don't have to go through all the fees you have to pay the city. And they don't really bother to register it in the city.

See below.
                  http://www.chicagoreader.com/Bleader...-breaking-them

But they still can't carry, no way no how unless you were a cop, an ex-cop etc.

Gun control is a miserable failure in my hometown.

Back of the yards isn't even close to being one of the most dangerous areas of the city.

Comment

If only that kid had a gun, this never would have happened

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
                      I agree but we can't think for one second that when we choose to live in a society where we hand out guns like tic tacs, things like this won't continue to happen.
                      when you got your Glock was it given to you like candy or did they run a background check on you

Comment

Working...
                      X