Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Danny Garcia Posts Photo of Fight-Postponing Rib Injury

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Didn't Lucas Matthysse pull out of a fight with Erik Morales because he had a viral infection? That fight never happened after. Was Matthysse lying? did he duck Morales? Garcia is fighting Judah just at a later date. what's the fuss about? I honestly feel that Danny Garcia gets the hate because of his pops.

Comment

Originally posted by GRUSTLER View Post
      Didn't Lucas Matthysse pull out of a fight with Erik Morales because he had a viral infection? That fight never happened after. Was Matthysse lying? did he duck Morales? Garcia is fighting Judah just at a later date. what's the fuss about? I honestly feel that Danny Garcia gets the hate because of his pops.
      Probably a fair comment. Danny himself seems fine but his Dad acting like a massive douche generates a lot of hate.

Comment

Garcia's disrespecting the atg morales sealed the deal for me. They are a bunch of a$$holes. Garcia deserves to get KO'D

Comment

Originally posted by Terrel
          Quote:

Originally Posted by wazaa.

BS.

He just ate a Big Mac.

That picture proves ****. We want a doctor's report. And the doc's name better not be Shaw Hi.

Oh ****, Wazaaaaaaaa!!!!

Get in the lounge, NOW! Lol

Welcome back, bruh.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

zab by split decision

Comment

zab by split decision

Comment

I don't think he pulled out to avoid Judah, but he may have made up the excuse because the rumors are that the he's been partying, is out of of shape, and was getting beat up in sparring.

Comment

Originally posted by wazaa. View Post
                  BS.

He just ate a Big Mac.

That picture proves ****. We want a doctor's report. And the doc's name better not be Shaw Hi.
                  u freakkkkkkkkk

Comment

Guys come on, I realize Judah is a little past it but to think that he has no chance against Garcia is nonsense.

This is Judah ready to fight:

Compare that to Garcia's condition here:

Judah is in much better shape than Garcia is, it looks like he barely trained for this fight. Also, this is just an idea of how wide Garcia swings when he punches.....any of you on here really trying to tell me that Judah's straighter shots won't find a home during the fight?

He may or may not be ducking Judah but I'm putting my money on Judah to beat Garcia down. He is starting to let that hype get to his head....prime example of that "pedestal mentality & treatment" that I keep talking about.

Comment

• Originally posted by GRUSTLER View Post
                      I doubt Lucas was making excuses for the Morlaes fight. That was for a title, why would he pull out, he would've obliterated Morales. Matthysse went and fought Devon in his backyard after he had already been jobbed against Zab and knowing that Alexander had already got a gift decision against Kotelnyk in his hometown. Those aren't the actions of a ducker.

Comment

Working...
                      X