Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can't believe some people think Khan will beat Peterson in a rematch. Utter BS!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well khan already beat him sooooooo

Comment

I doubt Peterson could do much better, while Khan could certainly make the fight much easier on himself.

Now if Khan doesn't realize why he had issues the fight will be the same but if looks in the mirror and realizes some of his mistakes I would expect him to do better.

Even with Peterson fighting his best and Khan really not fighting the proper fight it was close and many feel he won anyways, I don't happen to agree that he won but it was certainly close and those point deductions played a factor.

Comment

Originally posted by Glass Jaw
        man this guy makes ******ed arguments, im out.
        Were you ever even in?! Man. You don't know **** about boxing! I don't need you.

... btw, stay out.

Comment

Khan seems a more talented & versatile fighter to me & should be able to adapt. Personally I favor him to do just that. I do think Peterson stands a solid chance to win again, but I don't know how one can say Khan doesn't have a chance when the first fight was so close.

Comment

i do give him some chances in the rematch. i think peterson will be more comfortable and confident in there since he has been in the ring with khan, a one dimensional ambush fighter, already. he knows what to expect. peterson will have a much better time and possibly steal the opening rounds where con is at his best. from there it's gonna' be a wrap when khan goes into retreat mode in the middle rounds and does the what he always does.

Comment

Let's see. He beat him the first time....

Comment

Discipline's Keys To Victory:

Khan:

1. Stay in centre of the ring, use your jab as a stick and lateral movement to keep Peterson at bay.

2. Throw uppercuts. Khan wobbled Peterson partially in their first fight, so plenty more might take Peterson's legs from beneath.

Peterson:

1. Jab more. Throw these as you come in, it'll make your job easier. Use it as a range finder, it will keep Khan confused whilst you work him to the body.

2. Keep the pressure on.

3. Head movement. Bob n' weave as you come in.

Now see here's the thing. Khan's tasks ahead look much tougher than those of Peterson. Khan still doesn't know how to handle Peterson. He hasn't even tried with success using his new techniques. Whereas Peterson knows exactly what he needs to do. He also knows how to adjust and quickly. What remedy does Khan have for when Peterson adjusts? He displayed difficulty doing this in their first fight. Which should concern any Khan fan.

Ok, I openly admit, it won't be an easy win for Peterson. It'll be close. But Peterson will still come out on top. I will bump this thread post fight. You'll remember this day.

Comment

I thought khan beat peterson in the first fight...

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
                    He didn't really beat his brakes off though did he.

It was a close fight.

And to be honest the only reason it was close was because of the point deductions.

Without them, Khan won by a clear margin.
                    Ts forgets that Pete wasnt doing **** after the 9th round bcuz he was totally worn out from bringing the heat and eating leather on the way in. Dude could barely stand after the final bell and clearly lost the last 2 rounds if he brings the heat from the start he will gas quicker and get battered like in round 9. And no debate khan wins the first fight without deductions

Comment

Originally posted by Discipline View Post

Ok, I openly admit, it won't be an easy win for Peterson. It'll be close.

that's a bit of a different tune from

If you can tell me one good reason why Khan could beat Peterson in their rematch, I will give you karma and points.

It's just not possible. I can't see Khan winning at all. Peterson's got his number

Comment

Working...
                      X