No announcement yet.

I experienced MDMA for the first time on Saturday

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I experienced MDMA for the first time on Saturday

Let's just say - would do it again. Never felt so relaxed, euphoric, and at peace in my life. All over I felt nice and loose. It was an amazing feeling and experience. The first night I was on the cocaine and drinking alcohol, I felt pretty ruff the next day. Before I headed out on the Saturday I felt hungover/tired, thinking how on earth am I going to last the distance, but after taking MD I was absolutely thriving with energy, managed to go till the early hours in the morning! Watching Prodigy on MD was out of this world. I felt on another level.

As for the dancing well... I managed 10 hours!

How did you handle the 'Come-Down'?

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by MrTambourineMan View Post
        I actually didn't feel to bad. I didn't feel as though I hit a real low or anything. My legs did feel heavy though. I did think 'What a hell of a night that was'. Waking up Saturday morning on cocaine/alcohol felt way worse for me.. It was extremely hot both days, so drinking alcohol was just dehydrating and robbing me of my energy Friday. On MD it was a big difference. I just felt in a trance for ages and in my own little bubble. It was a nice feeling for sure.

I'm not big on taking drugs, only Cocaine on rare occasions, but I thought I'd go for it Saturday. I bought a gram of MD. I'm glad I tried it. It was way better than cocaine.

Comment

Had some great experiences with MDMA. I liked going clubbing on that stuff but even better is chilling with down friends listening to music and conversing. Haven't done it for a long time. I have gone through that phase. But still might do it again if the opportunity arises.

Comment

Originally posted by MrTambourineMan View Post
            Repeated wanking.

Comment

The first time I did MDMA was the greatest high I have ever experienced. But it's all downhill from there. Nothing will ever match your first high.

Also don't do it too often because your seratonin needs months to recharge. The recommended space between doing mollies is three months.

I didn't know all this when I got my hookup and I foolishly overdid it trying to chase my first high. I kinda ****ed my head up a little from overdosing and I've been different ever since. Also if you do it too much like did and your seratonin levels are completely depleted, you will have almost no high and a prolonged comedown- which is hell.

Space it out and you'll be fine, you'll still have a great time.

Comment

Originally posted by - Righteous - View Post
                The first time I did MDMA was the greatest high I have ever experienced. But it's all downhill from there. Nothing will ever match your first high.

Also don't do it too often because your seratonin needs months to recharge. The recommended space between doing mollies is three months.

I didn't know all this when I got my hookup and I foolishly overdid it trying to chase my first high. I kinda ****ed my head up a little from overdosing and I've been different ever since. Also if you do it too much like did and your seratonin levels are completely depleted, you will have almost no high and a prolonged comedown- which is hell.

Space it out and you'll be fine, you'll still have a great time.
                It all makes sense now

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
                  It all makes sense now
                  LMFAOOOO!

Oh good good stuff. Bravo.

Comment

I'm done with drugs. There's always a price, there's always a catch, and it's never worth it.

The greatest high in life is devoting yourself to something worthy and then reaping the benefits of your ambition and effort.
                    Last edited by DARKSEID; 07-30-2014, 09:00 AM.

Comment

Working...
                    X