No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Porter in Beast Mode, Preparing For Kell Brook

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Porter in Beast Mode, Preparing For Kell Brook

Barry's Boxing Center, Las Vegas, Nevada - IBF welterweight champion Shawn Porter is staying on top of his game while his next fight is being worked out. Porter will defend his championship against mandatory challenger Kell Brook on a date in August. The fight had been scheduled for August 9th, but the date fell through. Now Golden Boy Promotions, Eddie Hearn of Matchroom Sport and Showtime are trying to finalize a new date for the bout. Both sides have until September to stage the fight, per the International Boxing Federation.
    [Click Here To Read More]

SNAC = Victor Conte = bad ass.
    Pointless doing and olympic style testing because Porter is as clean as a whistle even if he was juicing.

Comment

Maybe I missed it, is this fight still on schedule or is it official again?

Comment

Shawn Porter should change his nickname to Son Of God since Andre Ward is practically retired. Keep up the good work champ

Comment

Porter seems like he'll make a great champ! I'm certain he'll be a household fan favorite name real soon. Some of Pac's lure to the masses seems like it's rubbed off on him what time they've trained together. Wish great things for you Shawn!

Comment

Porter needs to straighten up those punches. Even Kell Brook throws pretty good straight rights. Porter won't be able to get through every fight using his brute strength which is basically what he's been doing for his last couple of fights. That's why he had so many problems with Diaz in the 1st fight. but given their styles..I'd love to see a Porter vs Bradley fight..

Comment

Originally posted by UTEP View Post
              Shawn Porter should change his nickname to Son Of God since Andre Ward is practically retired. Keep up the good work champ

it's hard to hate porter when he shows such great commitment to the Lord.

a great example for young fighters. broner should take notes.

Comment

Originally posted by Realizniguhnit View Post
                Porter needs to straighten up those punches. Even Kell Brook throws pretty good straight rights. Porter won't be able to get through every fight using his brute strength which is basically what he's been doing for his last couple of fights. That's why he had so many problems with Diaz in the 1st fight. but given their styles..I'd love to see a Porter vs Bradley fight..
                i agree.
                butt with some one like brooks porter won't have a problem.

Comment

Looking kinda chubby are we? I hope they demanded drug testing and kept it on the contract.

Comment

Man I hope Porter isn't juicing

Was there any truth to the testing issue?

Comment

Working...
                    X