Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Bermane Stiverne Beats Arreola in Bloody Win

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The 'nightmare' alright... Glad Arreola got knocked down lower into the ranks a Klitch fight is undeserving and pointless. Stiverne brought what he asked for and got beat in his own game good HW fight too.

Comment

Just watched the fight and was impressed with Stiverne. He boxed REALLY well. He dug to the body early, jabbed well and ate a lot of hard shots.

Credit to Arreola though. He never quit.

Comment

And people try to tell me Adamek is a credible heavyweight because he scraped past this fat ****.

Comment

Whatever happen to the IN SHAPE, strong, look like a boxer HWs?

Comment

Stiverne did a good job but he should lose 10 pounds and work on his stamina. He seemed to be pretty tired in the middle-rounds already and it was not a verry high pace. With more stamina i think he would have knocked Chris out.

Comment

damn arreola, keep it together

Comment

I took some flack in my pre-fight prediction when I said Stiverne would be well-served to utilize his boxing ability to keep Arreola at the end of his jab. I knew he could put shots behind it that Arreola would not see because Arreola is reckless, and Stiverne has underrated boxing skills.

Comment

I Wish they would get in shape my god....

Comment

Working...
                  X