Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Khan: Peterson Committed a Crime, Could Have Killed Me!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Khan: Peterson Committed a Crime, Could Have Killed Me!

Amir Khan has branded Lamont Peterson's use of synthetic testosterone "a crime", claiming the American "could have killed me" when the pair fought.

Peterson beat Khan to take the Englishman's WBA and IBF light-welterweight titles in controversial circumstances in Washington DC last year.
    [Click Here To Read More]

What's the deal? Seriously. Do Khan and Froch have the same publicist pushing them to be obnoxious? Or they both just have big mouths?

Comment

Khans trolling

Comment

Oo please supposedly he had taken them in the first fight and look at that outcome as mes this second fight any different and he was gonna hurt u. I swear these drama fighters/some of them. Just leave it. He got caught and it's being dealt with. That's it

Comment

boxingscene is just posting repetitive articles now.

Comment

I really do hope that Danny shuts him up. Khan is so obnoxious and the British think so too.

Comment

Comment

what drama from this guy,he acts just like a lady,seriouly ,,,he could have died? like i said hes all drama....if he were to lose againt that guy that beat morales hell probably blame peteron too by saying he didnt train properly bcuz he was training for peterson and his training was messed up therefore losing,,thats how big of a crybaby he is
                Last edited by lopez36; 05-28-2012, 01:43 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
                  Amir Khan has branded Lamont Peterson's use of synthetic testosterone "a crime", claiming the American "could have killed me" when the pair fought.

Peterson beat Khan to take the Englishman's WBA and IBF light-welterweight titles in controversial circumstances in Washington DC last year.
                  [Click Here To Read More]
                  its WAR KHAN all day with me...AK will always be my dude....just can't support him or Swift in the fight they got coming up....staying neutral on that one...its like watching 2 family members trying to knock each other's domes off...wish the fight didn't get made!!...with that ran off, AK tripping right now....I can feel his pain because this sport is brutal....half the cats who suffer brain damage probably took beatings from roided up dudes...its a dirty sport in all honesty...so yea, his dogs understand his bark atm....but on the flip, he singing the same old sad song IMO....focus on Swift because thats not going to be a walk in the park like ppl are saying...trust me on this one!!

Comment

'I bet most boxers are on steroids'

I think you right AK so boxing fans buckle in it's gonna be a rough few years.

Comment

Working...
                    X