No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao vs. Marquez 4: 13,000 Tickets Already Sold

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Pacquiao vs. Marquez 4: 13,000 Tickets Already Sold

LAS VEGAS, NEV. – Congressman MANNY “Pacman” PACQUIAO and JUAN MANUEL MÁRQUEZ, two of boxing’s top pound for pound fighters, are proving to be two of boxing's top pound for pound box office attractions too!

Hall of Fame promoter Bob Arum announced today that over 13,000 tickets were sold during the opening weekend making Act 4 of their fistoric rivalry the biggest seller of their amazing series.

"We are ecstatic with the response," said Arum, who noted that less than 3,000 tickets remain.

Pacquiao (54-4-2, 38 KOs), of the Philippines, and Márquez (54-6-1 (39 KOs), of México, who have won world titles in 12 weight divisions between them, will go mano a mano and toe-to-toe in a 12-round welterweight battle, Saturday, December 8, at the MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas, Nev. [Click Here To Read More]

Yeah right....

Comment

and people say" why do it a 4th time" lol

this is y cause this fight makes money

Comment

It must have to do with the peds settlement. PAC is no longer on peds and is now a great champion so sales are back up .

Comment

People love brawlers..there will always be interest in two big named brawlers fighting even if hardcore fans are over it...also toss in that win or lose this is likely Marquez's final bout that's another selling point.

Comment

get ready for another disappointment

Comment

lol bradley mad

Comment

Was ready to buy tickets last week. By the time I tried all the $200 tickets were sold out. There's no way I was gonna shell out $400 bucks for tickets in the upper row seating. Bob Arum ain't getting his slithery hands on my hard earned money! Really wanted to go too!

Comment

Originally posted by Camp Beast View Post
                  Was ready to buy tickets last week. By the time I tried all the $200 tickets were sold out. There's no way I was gonna shell out $400 bucks for tickets in the upper row seating. Bob Arum ain't getting his slithery hands on my hard earned money! Really wanted to go too!
                  200's were never available. i was there the second they went on sell. you didn't miss out.

Comment

Just bought some tickets, ready to see a great fight, flying in from New Orleans, it will be epic once again that Pac is in town.

Comment

Working...
                    X