Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's Next For Kevin Mitchell?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A few people have mentioned dropping back down to 130 but he struggle to weigh in at 135. He might be a smallish Lightweight but I'm pretty certain he's stuck there.

Agree with the comment that he should have boxed & moved more but it's easier said than done & Burns just wasn't to be denied last night.

Comment

Maybe european title shot is his best possibility right now,i think its important he gets back inn asap! if he can build upon his last training camp stay dry live clean learn from the defeat and move on he could be back feeling very strong.Theres other 135lbs fighters out there miguel vasquez, jorge linares, de marco...if he can get the european belt then a fight with any of those 3 would be a serious matchup for him which could require him to go stateside, although im pretty sure this will never happen i personally would love to see it happen.as for broner gamboa guerrero and rios he should probaly stay well away let burns have a go at them! he does deserve it.

Comment

Yea, a drop down to SFW looks the best option but I heard he struggles to make it. Although, would that be the case with his head straight?

Comment

Originally posted by dantheman1983 View Post
          wasn't expecting a KO from Burns, but he looked massive. Mitchell is 27, still has time to come again as long as he doesn't hit the bottle again.
          yeah Burns looked like he was in another weight class, real difference in size

Comment

Working...
          X