No announcement yet.

President Obama: Al Qaeda Is Racist

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jim Jeffries View Post
    Voting is the foundation of our Democratic Republic. When the administration feels the need to step in and absolve those that have been convicted of voter intimidation, you're going to raise alarms from any news organization that doesn't get its information directly from the White House. This video just goes to show the character of one of the clowns the NAACP and our administration felt the need to defend.

The man you speak of was beaten by some SEIU thugs. Apparently he also sold anti Obama merchandise as well. Here is the NAACP calling him an "Uncle Tom." Coming to the monster's defense and attacking this guy, strange huh?

http://www.nowpublic.com/world/naacp...-man-uncle-tom
    is this what you do, all day? look for anti-Obama crap to post on the web?

sad. sad. sad. sad.

Comment

Originally posted by Tim Horton View Post
      is this what you do, all day? look for anti-Obama crap to post on the web?

sad. sad. sad. sad.
      Better than trolling threads attacking other posters, huh kid?

Comment

Voting is the foundation of our Democratic Republic. When the administration feels the need to step in and absolve those that have been convicted of voter intimidation, you're going to raise alarms from any news organization that doesn't get its information directly from the White House. This video just goes to show the character of one of the clowns the NAACP and our administration felt the need to defend.

The man you speak of was beaten by some SEIU thugs. Apparently he also sold anti Obama merchandise as well. Here is the NAACP calling him an "Uncle Tom." Coming to the monster's defense and attacking this guy, strange huh?

http://www.nowpublic.com/world/naacp...-man-uncle-tom

Oddly enough ACORN got a virtual free pass for voter fraud in the last election as well and continued to receive millions of dollar of federal funding long after. They are still here, under many different names.
        Again, fringe idiots that don't represent or cause a threat to anyone. Yes that dude should have been stopped from intimidating voters but the way FoxNews is showing it, is ridiculous.

ACORN fraud voting? Sort of like Bush here in Florida when Democratic voters were turned away in Bush's second election?

From my understanding, I thought the guy was selling pro Obama shirts, that's what FoxNews reported last night.

Comment

The U.S isn't a "democratic" republic Jeffries.

Its a constitutional republic. Big difference.

Its sad how many people think the U.S is a "democracy" which is the worse form of government ever created.

Maybe not the worst, but pretty ****ing bad.

Comment

Better than trolling threads attacking other posters, huh kid?
            Sort of like you, huh kid? Not to mention making fun of sick people. You're the sick one.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1502 View Post
              Again, fringe idiots that don't represent or cause a threat to anyone. Yes that dude should have been stopped from intimidating voters but the way FoxNews is showing it, is ridiculous.
              Maybe he's not a threat to you, he's not talking about killing Mexican American babies, but voter intimidation is not something that should be tolerated, at all. Fox is going overboard because none of the other news agencies are touching it, kind of like the Van Jones debacle.

ACORN fraud voting? Sort of like Bush here in Florida when Democratic voters were turned away in Bush's second election?
              There you go, can't keep Bush outta your mouth. Newsflash! He's been out of office a year and a half.

From my understanding, I thought the guy was selling pro Obama shirts, that's what FoxNews reported last night.
              At that particular event he was, but that's not why he was beaten up by SEIU (pro Obama) thugs. The NAACP is not coming to his defense because he also sold anti Obama merchandise at other events.

Comment

Sort of like you, huh kid? Not to mention making fun of sick people. You're the sick one.
                Outta my thread kiddo. More complete lies from you in a weak attempt to pick a fight. Get some help and get a life.

Comment

Outta my thread kiddo. More complete lies from you in a weak attempt to pick a fight. Get some help and get a life.
                  No thanks son, you know the truth. You even red k'd somebody for telling you to act like a civilized human being.

Sorry bud. You've got issues.

Comment

No thanks son, you know the truth. You even red k'd somebody for telling you to act like a civilized human being.

Sorry bud. You've got issues.
                    Buh bye. You said if I was sincere in my condolences I should leave the thread, which I did. But you continued to attack me and were joined by your boyfriend, who doesn't know me from Adam.

Grown men crying about red K.

Making up lies and then creating a dome thread in the lounge crying about me putting you on ignore, then putting me on ignore when I call you on your bull****. Priceless.

Creating a thread about someone and then putting them on ignore so they can't reply FTL.
                    Last edited by Jim Jeffries; 07-14-2010, 04:35 PM.

Comment

Wouldnt you think they dont value any life? I mean they dont just bomb africans they bomb their own people as well as other countries?

Comment

Working...
                      X