No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Marquez: Maybe I'm Bigger, But I Need Speed To Win

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Marquez: Maybe I'm Bigger, But I Need Speed To Win

Freddie Roach is confident Manny Pacquiao will knock out long-time rival Juan Manuel Marquez when the two meet for a fourth time on Saturday.

The pair have shared 36 rounds in the ring with Pacquiao being awarded two decisions after their first bout ended in a draw, but trainer Roach believes his fighter will end this one early.

He said: "Last time. We're going to knock him out. End of story.

"The fourth fight could be the same as the last three, but Manny's hungrier now. I don't think Marquez has seen the best Manny yet.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I'm pumped for this fight.

Comment

Interesting that they've appointed three new judges this time. No Glenn Trowbridge thankfully. No sign of Jerry Roth or Duane Ford either.

Comment

I don't like Marquez's overall appearance, hopefully they built him up for intense training sessions and by fight time some of the "size" will be deminished some. Pumped up arms beyond his natural size after getting in shape can come back and bite you in the 10th round, maybe sooner! He will need speed to match Pacmans neither man is a one punch devasting fighter but effective combination punching addes up in the 10th.
        I hope for a great fight that goes the distance and the judging is true to the fight. Then both of these excellant fighters go home and STAY there! Ray.

Comment

Cannot wait!!

Comment

was shocking that marquez outweighed pac in the third fight by a few pounds..should be interesting to see how much the two weigh-in at tomorrow and on fight night. also should be interesting to see if pac weighs-in at 147 like he did against bradley.

Comment

If JMM does get the KO is it the most impressive feat by a Mexican fighter of all-time?

Comment

nope . Chavez 89-0 and Lopez undefeated record will still be above that

Comment

Originally posted by Cleto_Reyes View Post
                  nope . Chavez 89-0 and Lopez undefeated record will still be above that
                  Than singular feat.

Comment

my blood is boiling right now i cant wait till saturday night comes ! and we put marquez out to pasture once and for all !! im making my prediction video soon ! everyone be on the look out for the most accurate breakdown every ! forget jokers like dwyer and gambeino ! treason1 is here to tell you the real deal !

Last edited by 3Sun2; 12-07-2012, 12:41 AM.

Comment

Working...
                    X