Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: R. Mayweather: Floyd gets $200 Mill for Pacquiao/Bradley

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: R. Mayweather: Floyd gets $200 Mill for Pacquiao/Bradley

The next move of undefeated, five-division champion Floyd Mayweather Jr. is still very much unknown. Having been released from the Clark County Detention Center in Las Vegas on August 3rd, Mayweather has been mum about any potential ring returns as he stays away from the public’s eye.

A recent swing through the Mayweather Boxing Club in Las Vegas led me to cross paths with Mayweather’s Uncle and trainer Roger, who feels that is nephew will soon get the urge to step back into the squared circle yet again.
    [Click Here To Read More]

200 mill my as$, maybe 100 mill for both fights, at a push, a good portion of which the IRS will eat into.

Comment

it's to bad floyd doesn't have the hunger inside to really prove just how good he is. bradley cant lace floyds gloves and everyone knows it. why not fight sergio? take that middleweight title if u can. actually take a dangerous fight. give ur fans a show against a real top fighter, i mean sergio is old enough to be in the ring with floyd isn't he? ahhhh it's that left hand a floyd? ya thats what i thought. the worst part is that people still pay for his garbage set up fights. other then cotto(most people know miguel on the downside), who has really posed a threat in the last 5 years? actually even longer. dude turned down 8mil to fight margo, that was a fight some people thought would give him problems. i always wanted to see pwilly smack floyd out but that never happened either. so we never gonna see it now cause unless bradley head butts him for the ko he has zero hope of beating floyd, as for pac fight, ill believe it when i see it. in floyds little mind, beating eve5ryone that beat manny will be just as good as beating manny himself, which is why floyd sucks peace ya'll

Comment

Just fight Floyd! gettin sick of him promising us fans he's gonna be active every year then we don't hear from him in months. If he does fight Pac/Bradley it certainly won't be both next year

Comment

Floyd-Pacquiao needs to happen. I hope it does happen in April/May next year.

If Floyd does that and beats him, a Floyd-Bradley fight would be a good fight, if Bradley were to beat Guerrero/Berto/Marquez between now and then.

Comment

$200mil? Roger must be hitting the pipe again. Cant wait to see the Floydboyz try and justify Rogers claim of how Floyd can and will make that much for those fights! LOL.

Comment

Anyways, Floyd and Manny could make around 60-70 million each in their fight. But Floyd would make probably around 30-40 million for Bradley probably.

Comment

LAUGHING MY ****IN ASS OFF LOL I knew this would happen after Sergio clearly calls Fraud out at 154. This dude will fight Bradley then duck Pacquiao and Sergio some more I guarantee you he'll never fight them. PAC got robbed by Bradley.

Comment

Originally posted by Mayweatherducks View Post
                  LAUGHING MY ****IN ASS OFF LOL I knew this would happen after Sergio clearly calls Fraud out at 154. This dude will fight Bradley then duck Pacquiao and Sergio some more I guarantee you he'll never fight them. PAC got robbed by Bradley.
                  obviously you're a noob, bradley vs mayweather isnt ever happening.... think about it for a second son... who is bradleys promoter??? theres a better chance of mayweather fighting oscar again before ever seeing floyd fight against a TR fighter

Comment

Originally posted by Kilrain View Post
                    200 mill my as$, maybe 100 mill for both fights, at a push, a good portion of which the IRS will eat into.
                    According to Forbes, Floyd made close to $100 million for two far lesser fights.

Right?

Comment

Working...
                    X