Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Quillin on Wright: All Good Things Must Come To an End!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Quillin on Wright: All Good Things Must Come To an End!

Undefeated middleweight contender Peter Quillin is ready to take on one of the world champions at 160lbs once he has defeated a former undisputed king and future Hall of Famer Ronald ‘ Winky’ Wright on May 26th.

[Click Here To Read More]

Petey is damned if he do and damned if he don't. So he might as well do the damn thing like the damn thing should be done damn it and end Winky's damn career!

Comment

Quillin's got talent. He should win. I love Winky, but I just don't see how he's not going to be rusty as hell not having fought in THREE years. Unless the contract says otherwise, Winky would be wise to take a tuneup fight and get some rounds in, after what happened against Williams.

Comment

Winky looked tentative, unable to pull the trigger and shot against Paul Williams 3 years ago, I don't see him finding those youngster tools even later in his career. The only question going into this fight will be whether Quillin does something never before done, and that's stop Winky. Otherwise, he should shut him out at the very least.

Comment

quillin is not gonna look good at all

Comment

Winky is just in it for a payday, otherwise he would have fought a couple lowe-level fighters before taking on Quillin.

Comment

Originally posted by $ j-210 $ View Post
              quillin is not gonna look good at all
              As much as I like Quillin, this is my gut feeling. I think Winky is gonna come in, and try to embarrass the young gun. I'm still pickin Kid Chocolate to win, but I think Winky will make him look very ugly in the process. He's gonna make Quillin work for this W.

Comment

Working...
              X