No announcement yet.

I Hate Going To The Beach

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I Hate Going To The Beach

Well not really but i just hate this situation where i go here and i see a bunch of chicks with their sexy body flaunting around and ****. Thought summers over? They make me wanna dry hump
    the sand. Oooooh!

loool. let me guess, you never even talk to them? This is first time, when I see dude saying I hate going on the beach cuz of the hot girls around. lulz

Comment

Originally posted by kyshenko team View Post
      loool. let me guess, you never even talk to them? This is first time, when I see dude saying I hate going on the beach cuz of the hot girls around. lulz
      I didnt say i really hate it. Just the situation. Of course i cant talk to them. Im with my kids and them girls are teens. It wouldnt look good if i leave my kids and go straight talking to them sexy teens lol

Comment

I hate the beach coz the sand gets all over me. drives me nuts

Comment

Nice my 3 yr old son is playing with them. But i think its still awkward if i just open some conversation. Fawk this dont wanna look like a pedo hahaha.

Comment

Surfing FTW! and I am not even going to mention how many girls I have banged at the beach after meeting them surfing

Comment

Originally posted by spyvsspy View Post
              Surfing FTW! and I am not even going to mention how many girls I have banged at the beach after meeting them surfing
              I have always wanted to surf.

Comment

Theirs no dam beachs around about here where i come from

And it always rains, thank yourself lucky.

Comment

Originally posted by spyvsspy View Post
                  Fibs. . . . . . . . .

Comment

Originally posted by Sybian View Post
                    I didnt say i really hate it. Just the situation. Of course i cant talk to them. Im with my kids and them girls are teens. It wouldnt look good if i leave my kids and go straight talking to them sexy teens lol
                    I've gotta say. You like like a great dad on facebook.

Comment

Working...
                    X