No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Anderson in Line To Fight DeGale vs Groves Winner

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Anderson in Line To Fight DeGale vs Groves Winner

Super middleweight Kenny Anderson (12-1, 8KOs) has found himself in position to fight for the British title, after both Tony Quigley and Steve Smith made a decision to drop down to the middleweight division. Anderson the has the chance to meet the winner of the upcoming British title fight between George Groves and Olympic gold medal winner James DeGale.

[Click Here To Read More]

Think Anderson is right. DeGale will be long gone after beating Groves. Interesting that he had so little prep for the 1st Groves fight as he clearly gassed out. I'd certainly put a wager on an Anderson KO if he and Groves were to get it on again. Groves is so poor defensively, and although Anderson is crude he walked through Groves until he gassed.

Comment

Nah it was the body shots that drained him, and Degale if he wants the Londsdale belt outright has to defend it 3 times so it could happen.

Comment

Originally posted by knockoutkid View Post
        Nah it was the body shots that drained him, and Degale if he wants the Londsdale belt outright has to defend it 3 times so it could happen.
        Yeh I was forgetting those shots but if he was i'll prepared then he should have a decent shout.(which boxer didn't have a **** camp when they lose though eh!) Depends more on Groves than Anderson I guess. I see all the same defensive flaws in Groves that I see in Haye, I wish he would switch trainer as Adam Booth has no clue as a defensive coach. Haye gets away with it due to his speed at HW but Groves is going to get found out real soon.

Comment

Originally posted by Fish_Scotland View Post
          I see all the same defensive flaws in Groves that I see in Haye, I wish he would switch trainer as Adam Booth has no clue as a defensive coach. Haye gets away with it due to his speed at HW but Groves is going to get found out real soon.
          I agree with you 100% also Haye gets away with it because he gets matched against no hopers that don't have it in them to show him up. I like Groves but he has not improved and id heading for a fall .

Comment

This should be quality man .Looking forward to seeing this card .

Comment

Kenny Anderson put up a great effort against Groves

Comment

Working...
              X