Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who do you think Donaire will fight next???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who do you think Donaire will fight next???

Not who he SHOULD fight next, who you think he WILL fight next.

Obviously he should fight Abner Mares or Guillermo Rigondeaux next. Mares seems unlikely because Top Rank doesn't want to make it unless Mares leaves Golden Boy, that's funny isn't it??? Rigondeaux also seems unlikely to happen next, given that Rigondeaux has been mentioned as the possible co-feature to Bradley's return fight on February 9th. Donaire-Rigo would obviously be the main event if it happens.

So with that said......since this fight was very close to happening already for some damn reason, I could see Donaire fighting Mijares next at 122 or maybe even 126 if he leaves the division. Mijares just beat Rafa Marquez, who's past his best clearly and hasn't had a good win in over 2 years. But I can see Donaire fighting Mijares next.

Don't know..... I can guarantee he will be better then Teon Kennedy or Robert Marroquin though

Comment

Think of some 126 pounder old men.

Comment

I think he'll fight Rigondeaux next, if he doesn't that's an all-out duck. I could easily see him going up to featherweight to fight someone like Cristian Mijares for his next scrap.

Comment

He should fight Abner Mares next. But Bob Arum will use the excuse that he doesn't want to work with GBP.

So he should fight Guillermo Rigondeaux next. Arum can't possibly have a problem with that since he promotes Rigo.

Comment

Definitely Mijares. Perfect opponent and fits the theme of fighters Donaire likes to fight. Another great, active year for Donaire in 2013. Add Rico Ramos in there. Stuff of legends. Just think of leftovers and old fighters, that will be Donaire's resume for 2013. But who really cares? 4 fight baby!

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
              Definitely Mijares. Perfect opponent and fits the theme of fighters Donaire likes to fight. Another great, active year for Donaire in 2013. Add Rico Ramos in there. Stuff of legends. Just think of leftovers and old fighters, that will be Donaire's resume for 2013. But who really cares? 4 fight baby!

Tell us how you really feel, bro.

Comment

Working...
              X