Robert Helenius MD/SD/UD
    0.00%
    Tyson Fury KO/RTD/TKO
    60.00%
    Tyson Fury MD/SD/UD
    30.00%

Fury Decision, Helenius is pretty mediocre in all truth

Comment

Helenius is rubbish, but he'll still beat Fury. KO IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by kiDynamite92 View Post
        Helenius is rubbish, but he'll still beat Fury. KO IMO.
        Please provide analysis of why?

Because I think you are just saying it because you don't like fury

I'll tell you why I think Fury wins, it's because Helenius doesn't like pressure, and needs time to work, Fury is a great inside fighter, he beat Chisora up on the inside, the same Chisora who made Helenius look absoloutley helpless on the inside.

Helenius has shown to have a massive weakness to one of Fury's best assets

if for some bizzare reason Fury decides to not take advantage of that and they stand off and box, Fury is taller and longer, with equal punch output

Now, at this time you are probably thinking of playing the Pajick card, and yes Fury has shown to be vulnerable to overhand rights from short opponents.

Helenius is not short and does not throw the overhand right.

So, what are you basing helenius by KO on?

please provide some examples to back up that single line statement
        Last edited by Earl-Hickey; 11-12-2012, 03:34 AM.

Comment

Using Chisora as a measuring tool, I would bet on Fury.

Comment

There both awful. In a a perfect world Fury fights and loses to Boystov or whatever his name is and Helenius fights and gets KTFO'd against Price, then we don't have to hear mention of either again. Its time for Price to step up, he beats all these bums no problem. Also hoping Povetkin finally fights and loses to Wlad next year. Sick of hearing povetkin, fury and helenius names.... they're all terrible, why have they've got names is beyond me.

Comment

Originally posted by Earl Hickey View Post
              Please provide analysis of why?

Because I think you are just saying it because you don't like fury

I'll tell you why I think Fury wins, it's because Helenius doesn't like pressure, and needs time to work, Fury is a great inside fighter, he beat Chisora up on the inside, the same Chisora who made Helenius look absoloutley helpless on the inside.

Helenius has shown to have a massive weakness to one of Fury's best assets

if for some bizzare reason Fury decides to not take advantage of that and they stand off and box, Fury is taller and longer, with equal punch output

Now, at this time you are probably thinking of playing the Pajick card, and yes Fury has shown to be vulnerable to overhand rights from short opponents.

Helenius is not short and does not throw the overhand right.

So, what are you basing helenius by KO on?

please provide some examples to back up that single line statement
              That Chisora victory I'm still puzzled over, I don't know how he won it. Chisora was in the worst condition of his boxing career and quite possibly his worst day ever, while Fury was in the best condition ever and the leprechaun must have been in his corner or something. Putting that aside, Chisora a guy with no power and managed to rock fury quite a few times with his left hook, Helenius has much more power and I really think if he landed on Fury he would end it. I'm absolutely certain Helenius would beat Fury and if they fight I'm willing to put the all my points (even though I don't have much) on the line for a Helenius victory.

Comment

Originally posted by kiDynamite92 View Post
                That Chisora victory I'm still puzzled over, I don't know how he won it. Chisora was in the worst condition of his boxing career and quite possibly his worst day ever, while Fury was in the best condition ever and the leprechaun must have been in his corner or something. Putting that aside, Chisora a guy with no power and managed to rock fury quite a few times with his left hook, Helenius has much more power and I really think if he landed on Fury he would end it. I'm absolutely certain Helenius would beat Fury and if they fight I'm willing to put the all my points (even though I don't have much) on the line for a Helenius victory.
                like I thought, you don't have a logical answer

Comment

Fury would beat Helenius.

Comment

helenius is complete arse, if chisora can beat him (f uck those paid off judges) then fury can too

Comment

Working...
                    X