No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: No Reward for Robbery: BScene Pound-for-Pound Update

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: No Reward for Robbery: BScene Pound-for-Pound Update

The reviews are in and judges Duane Ford and CJ Ross get two thumbs down from most of the boxing community. Given consideration of the quality of opponent he had in front of him, Manny Pacquiao gave arguably his best showing since the Miguel Cotto fight in 2009. Faced with a Timothy Bradley determined not to fall, Pacquiao boxed more than he has in any fight since the Marco Antonio Barrera rematch.

[Click Here To Read More]

Kudos to BoxingScene.

Comment

solid list ......

Comment

great thread. and I dont say that in a lot of threads in here.

Comment

The only people that were robbed on Saturday June.9 2012 were the fans. We had money stolen from us by a crooked organization named Top Rank and 2 fighters named Manny Pacquiao and Timothy Bradley. It's been too obvious for too long already. It's time for Top Rank to start giving refunds. I'm not kidding either. It's fraud plain and simple.

Comment

Good to see Boxing Scene keeping it real........let's hope Pac vs Marquez IV gets made in November ding ding ding round 37

Comment

Great stuff.

Gamboa on the up and comers is a shame, the guy has mad skills and i dont think we'll ever get to see it against legit foes. Hes like 30, time waits for no man...fight already!!!

Comment

Bull$h!t. If we're honest & keeping it real, then we should do just that. Not act fake & talk real.

The fact is that Floyd was in a competitive fight in Cotto's weight class & turned on the heat in the championship rounds.

Pacman by stark contrast started quickly against an injured Bradley & was outfought in the championship rounds after last years biggest robbery. BS pfp rankings are clearly biased towards him.

Comment

That fight wasnt a blo out lol

I can not beleive all these mother ****ers thinking this fight was a blo out .....Whats so funny when i seen it live on ppv i thault pac destroid bradley 10-2...the next day i whanted to judge it for my self so i turn the volume down (i know u no)..and judged each round and my score was 115-113 pac man .. what 115-113 with 4 swing rounds 1,2,7,8 bradley took 10,11 and 12 clearly...here is my score card and i like to see yours ....pac won 2,3,4,5,6,7,,9...Bradley 1,8,10,11,12. four swing rouns 1,2,7,8

Comment

Pacquiao is not, nor at anytime was he pfp the best boxer during his career.

Comment

Working...
                    X