Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Has anyone ordered mayweather vs Ortiz yet on Primetime or sky because i need help

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Has anyone ordered mayweather vs Ortiz yet on Primetime or sky because i need help

the problem is anytime i buy something on skybox office i just ring up and tell them what i want give them my details and they do it for me but don't you have to register on primetime before you can buy it on sky .but every time i try to register to primetime it asks me how am i going to payfore the fight and try to charge me £14.99 but i just want to buy it because sky just add it to my skybill at the end of the month and that's what i want can any help me.
    Last edited by sugersean15; 09-17-2011, 08:09 AM.

you just have to ring primetime, register if you have not done already and tell them over the phone that you want the mayweather fight. thats all i did. then give them your card details.

Comment

http://www.primetimelive.co.uk/buy-now/

Just calll the number and give your card number. They have your card deetails on system if you have bought a fight before....

Comment

oh and you will need your sky viewing number aswell. think its 9 digits

Comment

thats the problem i don't have a credit card i always just ring up sky and tell them what i want and they add it to my sky bill

Comment

Originally posted by Fish_Scotland View Post
            http://www.primetimelive.co.uk/buy-now/

Just calll the number and give your card number. They have your card deetails on system if you have bought a fight before....
            i have bought lots of fights on sky box office but never primetime

Comment

Originally posted by sugersean15 View Post
              thats the problem i don't have a credit card i always just ring up sky and tell them what i want and they add it to my sky bill
              you will need a card. they told me you cant add it to the sky bill.

Comment

Originally posted by shade darkar View Post
                you will need a card. they told me you cant add it to the sky bill.
                thats ******ed why not **** primetime then

Comment

I just press the 'Box Office' button on my remote control about 10 mins before ppv starts. Select 'Mayweather - Ortiz live' press enter and it comes on.

Comment

You don't have a credit card? Have you a 3G card or an O2 money card?

Comment

Working...
                    X