No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Micky Ward Has Plenty of Praise For Amir Khan's Heart

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Micky Ward Has Plenty of Praise For Amir Khan's Heart

Micky Ward had more than his fair share of wars during his 51-fight career (38-13 with 27 KOs), the former WBU light-middleweight title-holder signed out of the sport with 30 rounds of gritty boxing against the warrior's warrior, Arturo Gatti. Both men gave it their all during this trilogy, especially in their first meeting, won by Ward via majority-decision, a fight in which Ward added to a reputation built on pulsating fights against Shea Neary and Emanuel Augustus.

[Click Here To Read More]

I'm starting to like this Micky guy. Because of this praise, I will go and see The Fighter in the cinema.

Comment

Originally posted by wazaa. View Post
      I'm starting to like this Micky guy. Because of this praise, I will go and see The Fighter in the cinema.
      You dont know who Micky Ward is?

Comment

nobody can deny that Khan has great heart

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
          You dont know who Micky Ward is?
          He was before my time.

Comment

He was before my time.
            Well that answers alot of questions, Now doesn't it?

Comment

Ward=HEART

Check out any of Micky Ward's fights on youtube and you will a WARRIOR!!!

Comment

He was before my time.
                No he wasnt. That still doesnt mean you wouldnt know about him or know his name through reading the article. You almost try too hard to sound dumb sometimes. Makes me believe ur an act

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
                  No he wasnt. That still doesnt mean you wouldnt know about him or know his name through reading the article. You almost try too hard to sound dumb sometimes. Makes me believe ur an act
                  I know he had a war with Gatti but have never seen the fights.

why do you have to immediately start insulting my intelligence?

Comment

I know he had a war with Gatti but have never seen the fights.

why do you have to immediately start insulting my intelligence?
                    hahahaha this does explain a lot. SRR was before my time but don't you think it's a good idea to check some of the old fights?

Comment

Working...
                    X