Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• He didn't actually lift it.

Comment

• Originally posted by I'm so sorry View Post
      It's actually 235 lbs not 315. It was confirmed by a bunch of weightlifter nerds.
      And he wasn't able to actually get the weight up. That is embarrassing.

Comment

• It is 315. 2 100 pound plates, 4 25 plates, and the bar, normally 45 pounds looks like it could be a 15 pound bar but if you're reppin 315 you should really use a bigger bar. Thats a lot to take off and get back up, decent lift.

Comment

• That was funny.......Im 198, bench 405. That's four of the 45 lbs on each side. But again I don't box.

Comment

• i thought i heard 'em pass gas as he was pushing

Comment

• Broner disappointed me. Thought he was bout to toss that **** up like a real G.

Comment

• Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
                WTF is he wearing a belt around his neck for?
                Swag son.......

Comment

• Originally posted by Furn View Post
                  He didn't actually lift it.
                  I'm surprised it needs to be pointed out, but some act like he did lift it. The whole point of it being funny is that his friend had to help him the rest of the way and Broner yells "Yeah, I told you". lol

Comment

• Originally posted by LRcie03 View Post
                    It is 315. 2 100 pound plates, 4 25 plates, and the bar, normally 45 pounds looks like it could be a 15 pound bar but if you're reppin 315 you should really use a bigger bar. Thats a lot to take off and get back up, decent lift.
                    That would mean everyone else is wrong. I actually don't know.

Comment

• Originally posted by ROSS CALIFORNIA View Post
                      That would mean everyone else is wrong. I actually don't know.
                      I'm like 90% sure it's 235 and not 315. For every person saying it's 315 there's like 5 that say it's definitely not. I might actually have to unblock the meathead chowokka to do some schooling in here...

Comment

Working...
                      X