Comment

• Newcastle.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chunk.. View Post
        You.

Im not actually Jewish.

But u r a chubby green teef.

Comment

• How bout them Boca Juniors? 3-1 vs Racing. Boca is always fun to watch

Comment

• Originally posted by Deltoro_10 View Post
            How bout them Boca Juniors? 3-1 vs Racing. Boca is always fun to watch
            Won £10 quid on that.

Over here the bookies just over standard odds on Argentinian footy. You could be useful to us gambler!

Tell us, who is good? I know Boca and River (but they were recently relegated.) Are Independiente still good?

Comment

• I can't believe Inter sold Jonathan Biabiany to Parma.

Comment

• Barton : "La Ligue 1 est ennuyeuse" by evidenceprod

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
                  Won £10 quid on that.

Over here the bookies just over standard odds on Argentinian footy. You could be useful to us gambler!

Tell us, who is good? I know Boca and River (but they were recently relegated.) Are Independiente still good?
                  River back to top flight footy. Velez sarafield have always been in the top 6 for the last 3 or so years they're a good team to always keep in mind. Labus is making some noise as well.

Comment

• Originally posted by Deltoro_10 View Post
                    River back to top flight footy. Velez sarafield have always been in the top 6 for the last 3 or so years they're a good team to always keep in mind. Labus is making some noise as well.
                    I'll keep betting on it to be fair, it's easy money.

Also, not being funny but Joey Barton should be able to string a few words together in French by now, especially as he is someone whom thinks he is smart.

Footballers train for three hours max a day. They should be competent enough to speak a new European language within couple of months if the change is not so drastic. Not too hard to find ways of saying: 'I played well/badly, we won/lost. We are happy/unhappy with that performance etc.'

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                      X