Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

mOST LIL girl ive eva seent! And a crazy ass FUNNY *****h!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Naps View Post
    Thread is full of geeks trying to sound like gangsters.
    haha says the ****sexual. GTFO.

Comment

Originally posted by Naps View Post
      Thread is full of geeks trying to sound like gangsters.
      The TS especially.

Comment

Originally posted by hent View Post
        The TS especially.
        hahaha your 2 funny. You wouldn't do ***** in real life if I came knocking at your front door so just STFU keyboard warrior.

Comment

So who's alt are you tough guy trying to use the N word in my karma? Is that you PB32? ZiggerZag?

Comment

Talk about alil nerdy ass internet tough guy LMAO

Comment

Originally posted by Bloody$Nate$ View Post
              hahaha your 2 funny. You wouldn't do ***** in real life if I came knocking at your front door so just STFU keyboard warrior.
              Im no keyboard warrior. I dont boast about smoking weed like its something to be proud of. I dont type like a ****** so I can look like a gangster. If you really were a hardcore blazer you wouldnt be spending your time on internet forums. The only keyboard warrior is yourself.

Comment

Originally posted by hent View Post
                Im no keyboard warrior. I dont boast about smoking weed like its something to be proud of. I dont type like a ****** so I can look like a gangster. If you really were a hardcore blazer you wouldnt be spending your time on internet forums. The only keyboard warrior is yourself.
                Who boasts? Just because I talk about it don't mean i boast ******. I'm the keyboard warrior? Your the one running around calling people the N word h4te, Ziggerzag or PB32, whichever stalker you are. Who really don't have a life creating an alt?

And yeah because NOBODY else uses the internet hahaha so your calling yourself a keyboard warrior browsing forums trying to pick fights with people you ****in idiot.

Comment

Working...
                X