No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos/Weights: Giovani Segura 108, Ivan Calderon 107

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos/Weights: Giovani Segura 108, Ivan Calderon 107

The weights are in for Saturday's big rematch. Iván “Iron Boy” Calderón and WBO junior flyweight champion Giovani Segura made weight for their fight at the Auditorio del Estado in Mexicali, Baja California. Calderon (34-1-1, 6KOs) came in at 107-pounds, while Segura (26-1-1, 22KOs) was 108-pounds. Segura stopped Calderon last August. Photos by Joel Colon/PRBBP

[Click Here To Read More]

Wat ******tt ***** is this segura tryna suck calderon finger look like we got another delahoya wat a warrior right segura fabs more like a fairy

Comment

They look like best friends.

Its like Calderón is fighting his big brother.

Comment

Lmao that third picture looks so wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by PRBOXINGCOTTO View Post
          Wat ******tt ***** is this segura tryna suck calderon finger look like we got another delahoya wat a warrior right segura fabs more like a fairy
          Segura look very dehydrated. I know is going to be very difficult for Calderon to win a decision in Mexico but nothing is impossible . War Calderon !

Comment

First pic is gay as hell. WAR Gio still, one of the coolest guys in the sport.

Can't wait, even though I feel little doubt about the outcome, it's still an exciting night somehow. Also can't believe their fight was 8 months ago already.

Comment

Segura looks a little dehydrated

But im sure that cake Calderon shoved down his throat helped him gain some water

Comment

I'm not saying that Calderon is going to win people, but if he does, i don't want to hear excuses cuz Calderon was willing to fight at 112....

Comment

Originally posted by figzuki View Post
                  I'm not saying that Calderon is going to win people, but if he does, i don't want to hear excuses cuz Calderon was willing to fight at 112....
                  Actually the negotiations for this fight took so long becuz Segura wanted the fight at 112 and Calderon demanded that it be at 108. Calderon refused to move up. I hear the ring is smaller this time so I think Calderon is getting ko'd sooner. If Segura could have had this fight aw 112 there is no way it would be at 108

Comment

Originally posted by killakali View Post
                    Actually the negotiations for this fight took so long becuz Segura wanted the fight at 112 and Calderon demanded that it be at 108. Calderon refused to move up. I hear the ring is smaller this time so I think Calderon is getting ko'd sooner. If Segura could have had this fight aw 112 there is no way it would be at 108
                    from what i understood is that they were willing to do it at 112, i'm not gonna act like a blind pride fan and pretend like Calderon is going to win cuz i know theres not much chance, but hey u never know, its boxing!

Comment

Working...
                    X