Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Jones v Green fixed?] Did that shot even land? *Picture evidence*

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

although i did think of a fix, i then again thought of this, seriously, if there was a planned fix, would they have done it so early?...wouldn't they have at least planned it for 2 - 3 rounds?...either way, we'll never know and who even knows if fixes are planned that way.

Comment

I sense anger in this thread. I've actually heard rumblings of very, VERY, VERY, VERY suspicious betting activities in Mongolia and Eastern Russia in regards to this fight.

Comment

ive seen the video in slow mo, jones gets hit, clean thudding shot right uside his head, after having his bell rung like that against johnson, any fighter that landed clean ENOUGH will have a buzzing effect on jones, which is what happened. jones is done............

now, the stoppage i think was a bit pre mature, he wasn't really given a chance...... seemed like more hometown ref than jones not wiped out.

Comment

It definately landed. you can hear the sound.

BUT it landed more on the side and back of Jones' skull....

Comment

My question for all you stupid fuks is why in the world would Roy Jones take a fall for Danny Fuking Green???????

You really think he would throw a way a payday with Bernard so he could take a dive for a non Hall of fame fighter? Danny Green and his promoters could sell all their possesions and empty their bank accounts and still wouldn't have a 10th of the money to bribe Roy Jones.

Jesus you people are stupid!!!

Comment

Roy's legs spoke for themself ,the shot did land,once the brain touches the skull its game over.

Comment

Working...
              X