No announcement yet.

Tattoo Meanings: Cross on the middle finger

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tattoo Meanings: Cross on the middle finger

I've seen a couple of people with a tattoo of a cross on their middle finger. I'm curious to what it means. The tatts look low grade, as if they were done in prison.

What does the tattoo of a cross on the middle finger mean?

Fuck Christianity?

Comment

Maybe, but I think it goes deeper than that. The two people I remember with them are both white dudes with shady pasts. I know one for sure served jail time and the other is a prick who I believe also had been in jail. My ex boss had one. My co-worker at the time from the same job said something along the lines of the boss trying to flaunt "connections" by the tattoos. I take that as maybe the tatt is gang related.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Steelfist View Post
          I've seen a couple of people with a tattoo of a cross on their middle finger. I'm curious to what it means. The tatts look low grade, as if they were done in prison.

What does the tattoo of a cross on the middle finger mean?

It's to show who's **** in prison...........the middle finger one shows everyone you like being the middle link in a gang bang!

Comment

serious responses only, please.

Comment

sorry to tell you he is serious.. it means he is open to ****sexual activity

Comment

Originally posted by GreyAlien View Post
                sorry to tell you he is serious.. it means he is open to ****sexual activity

In the Russian crime ring, and many other European crim syndicates, tattoos are like the story of your life written on your body. Idk what the cross on the middle finger means specifically, though. You should really watch the movie Eastern Promises.

Comment

it's probably just the iron cross.. it can mean many things.

Comment

Originally posted by Steelfist View Post
                    serious responses only, please.
                    Why don't you just ask them?

Comment

Working...
                    X