Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Should Floyd Fight Daniel Geale next or RG?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Should Floyd Fight Daniel Geale next or RG?

In my opinion Floyd should go grab a middleweight strap while he has something left.Floyd would beat Daniel Geale easily and Floyd could always unify with Martinez next which would be a big money fight.Win lose or draw against Martinez;Floyd would still have won a middleweight strap.Then Floyd can leave the Middleweight division to his fighter J`leon Love to dominate.

What do you guys think,should Floyd fight Geale next or waste his time taking on Guerrero?
    Daniel Geal who has a middleweight strap
    40.00%
    Robert whose gonna be a real ghost if he fights Floyd
    60.00%

"Belts just collect dust".

Floyd wold have to fight and beat Martinez to be considered the true Middleweight champ, and that ain't happening ever.

Comment

Floyd will never, ever, fight Sergio Martinez.

Comment

i chuckle at the thought of Daniel Geale getting a Mayweather fight.

Comment

Originally posted by _original_ View Post
          "Belts just collect dust".

Floyd wold have to fight and beat Martinez to be considered the true Middleweight champ, and that ain't happening ever.
          Damn you are so cliche,Its always Floyd wont fight this guy and Floyd wont fight that guy but when Floyd fights them all of a sudden its:"This guy is too old or too young or too small or whatever".

if Floyd fight Martinez then all i`m gonna hear is:"Floyd waited to when he was old to fight him."

Also Martinez is not the real champ until he takes on and beats the other belt holders in which he`s ducking in favor of boxers like Martin Murray.Who the f is Martin Murray?Martinez avoided the other belt holders and Floyd Mayweather to fight some unknown boxer who don`t even have a belt.

Floyd is having a hard time thinking of an opponent to fight ,if Martinez did`nt avoid him in favor of some nobody i`m sure Floyd would have picked him.

Comment

Originally posted by thuggery View Post
            Floyd will never, ever, fight Sergio Martinez.
            OK if Floyd fights him i don`t wont to hear Martinez is old.I`ll be looking for this post to bump if Martinez and Floyd happens which i think it will as long as Martinez stop avoiding Floyd and him and Floyd win their upcoming fights.

Comment

Originally posted by boxingfeind View Post
              Damn you are so cliche,Its always Floyd wont fight this guy and Floyd wont fight that guy but when Floyd fights them all of a sudden its:"This guy is too old or too young or too small or whatever".

if Floyd fight Martinez then all i`m gonna hear is:"Floyd waited to when he was old to fight him."

Also Martinez is not the real champ until he takes on and beats the other belt holders in which he`s ducking in favor of boxers like Martin Murray.Who the f is Martin Murray?Martinez avoided the other belt holders and Floyd Mayweather to fight some unknown boxer who don`t even have a belt.

Floyd is having a hard time thinking of an opponent to fight ,if Martinez did`nt avoid him in favor of some nobody i`m sure Floyd would have picked him.

I'm a Floyd fan myself so chill the hell out woman. I'm not saying Floyd would duck Martinez or anything like that, I'm just saying I don't ever see that fight happening, and especially not at middleweight. Floyd and Martinez are both locked up for the rest of the year (Guerrero/Canelo and Murray/Chavez) and both are getting up their in age. Floyd ain't fighting at middleweight no matter what your delusional nutthugger ass thinks, dude is already small at 154, he'd be giving up a huge size advantage.

Comment

Geale is overrated, he barely squeaked by a shot Sturm and he'd be schooled by Floyd.

I'd like to see Sergio, Quillan or GGG in with Mayweather.

Comment

Originally posted by _original_ View Post
                  I'm a Floyd fan myself so chill the hell out woman. I'm not saying Floyd would duck Martinez or anything like that, I'm just saying I don't ever see that fight happening, and especially not at middleweight. Floyd and Martinez are both locked up for the rest of the year (Guerrero/Canelo and Murray/Chavez) and both are getting up their in age. Floyd ain't fighting at middleweight no matter what your delusional nutthugger ass thinks, dude is already small at 154, he'd be giving up a huge size advantage.
                  You call Martinez the true middleweight champ but yet you call me a nuthhugger.If you want to see the real nuthugger just look in the mirror.

And you don`t know for sure if Floyd is not gonna fight at middleweight so stop acting like you a prophet or something.

Comment

Fight Geale in Australia!! Huge Event!!

Comment

Working...
                    X