No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Chavez Jr., Martinez Go Face To Face in Vegas

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Chavez Jr., Martinez Go Face To Face in Vegas

Las Vegas, Nevada --- (L-R) Undefeated WBC Middleweight Champion Julio Cesar Chavez Jr. and two-division world champion Sergio Martinez pose during the press conference in Las Vegas announcing their Mexican Independence Day Middleweight championship battle. Promoted by Top Rank, Zanfer Promotions and DiBella Entertainment, in association with Wynn Las Vegas,At&T and Tecate, Chavez Jr. vs Martinez will take place Saturday, September 15 at Thomas & Mack Center in Las Vegas, live on HBO Pay Per View. Photos by Chris Farina/Top Rank. [Click Here To Read More]

If Sergio wins, he get to face Pac.

Comment

Why the hell do they wear sunglasses inside ?

Comment

Thomas and Mack Center all day baby!!!! Almost as exciting as fighting at the comboys stadium!!!! Thats that Top Rank swagg!!!!

Comment

Sergio looks scared as always

Comment

maravilla is no tomato can. chavez jr will get taught a boxing lesson.

Comment

I think this is going to be similar to Pavlik vs. Martinez.

Comment

Junior looks like he needs a hairdresser and some eye drops! That being said, I can't wait for this fight, I don't see anything but an all out war reminiscent of PWill vs Martinez I.

Comment

Chavez looks terrible in between fights........

Comment

Originally posted by sako5 View Post
                    Why the hell do they wear sunglasses inside ?
                    because they are pretentious & conceited. That or a misguided sense of fashion.

Comment

Working...
                    X