No announcement yet.

Need help choosing between PC or Mac??? here ya go

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HTownTexan View Post
    Apple is a great company.. They copied Microsoft...Smart!!

So they copied Microsoft.........hahahaha!

Comment

Apple is a great company.. They copied Microsoft...Smart!!
      To be fair, everyone had to copy microsoft, since the computer industry has beena monopoly until recently. However, apple has come a very very long way. I remember when apple used to be a laughing stock with these weird ass computers

They went from this.

To this, Amazing really.

Comment

Originally posted by street bully View Post
        To be fair, everyone had to copy microsoft, since the computer industry has beena monopoly until recently. However, apple has come a very very long way. I remember when apple used to be a laughing stock with these weird ass computers

They went from this.

To this, Amazing really.

Apple have never had to copy Microsoft it is the other way round, they are the innovators and Microsoft are the copiers.

Oh yeah, and those weird ass computers are something called risk taking and being innovative, something Microsoft hate.
        Last edited by Breakbeat; 08-31-2009, 12:13 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Breakbeat View Post
          Apple have never had to copy Microsoft it is the other way round, they are the innovators and Microsoft are the copiers.

Oh yeah, and those weird ass computers are something called risk taking and being innovative, something Microsoft hate.
          Their early computers sucked, they sucked bad. Their new stuff is great though. No shame in having to copy those ahead of you back then. Macs have built a foundation they didn't have then now.

Comment

Their early computers sucked, they sucked bad. Their new stuff is great though. No shame in having to copy those ahead of you back then. Macs have built a foundation they didn't have then now.

Those were a product of their time, a reaction to the boring beige boxes being pumped out by everyone else.

Comment

Lmao, like I told you I have both, and when it comes to entertainment, the PC is better, has a bigger screen, better graphics card, is in HD, and I can watch blu-rays on it. I do work on my mac, and store important files in it.
              and there you have it PC>>>>MAC

Comment

Once the Zune HD comes out, Ipods and ITouch will be obsolete...

that will never happen

iPods are infinitely superior

Comment

Working...
                X