No announcement yet.

Wladimir Klitschko vs. Alexander Povetkin

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DreamFighter View Post
    another crap Klitscho opponent. Whats wrong with HW boxing?
    Povetkin would school any american HW - that's what!

Comment

Originally posted by Simurgh View Post
      Povetkin would school any american HW - that's what!
      thats exactly whats wrong with the HW scene. America isnt bothering to turn up anymore.

Comment

another crap Klitscho opponent. Whats wrong with HW boxing?
        Povetkin won Olympic Gold and has one of the best amateur records of all time at super heavyweight.

Although Teddy Atlas nearly ruined him, he's regaining his confidence now with Kostya Tszyu as his trainer.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
          Povetkin won Olympic Gold and has one of the best amateur records of all time at super heavyweight.

Although Teddy Atlas nearly ruined him, he's regaining his confidence now with Kostya Tszyu as his trainer.
          Audley Pov...oops I mean only Povetkin could manage that, true.
          Last edited by DreamFighter; 12-27-2012, 07:59 AM.

Comment

Audley Pov...oops I mean only Povetkin could manage that, true.
            Audrey won just ONE amateur gold medal against people that were younger, Povetkin won about 12.

Audrey lost to every decent pro opponent she ever fought (Guinn, Sprott, Rogan, Price, etc), Povetkin has not yet lost and has defeated some good fighters like Chambers and Chagaev.

Comment

Audrey won just ONE amateur gold medal against people that were younger, Povetkin won about 12.

Audrey lost to every decent pro opponent she ever fought (Guinn, Sprott, Rogan, Price, etc), Povetkin has not yet lost and has defeated some good fighters like Chambers and Chagaev.
              Oh I certainly wasnt saying he was as bad as Audley, I'd not say that about any fighter. Only pointing out that Oympic SHW Gold can be attained by unfulfilling HWs.

Still, if Chaggers and Chambers are your best wins then you realy shouldnt have lost yet if you possess any sort of title. Even a non existent title, I would add, like Povster.
              Last edited by DreamFighter; 12-27-2012, 08:46 AM.

Comment

Wlad wins, hands down. I just want to see this so that Povetkin can get exposed!

Comment

As of late I haven't been a fan of watching the Klistchkos. Not cause of them but cause of the weak opposition. But this one I WILL watch just to get the satisfaction of watching Povetkin get beat da fuq down.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Comment

Nice promo. I hope Klitschko brutalizes Povetkin. If he comes out like he vs Wach, Povetkin doesn't hear the bell for the 6th.

Comment

Working...
                      X