Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why's it only me that knows that Cotto is done at elite level?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AntonTheGreat View Post

he's not ******ed. he just doesn't know **** about boxing. he needs to stick to playing grab ass with the rest of the butt****ers who've exiled themselves in the lounge. ****ing wolak. lulz.

kirkland and angulo would be tough fights. they're tough fights for anyone.

but martinez is the guy needs to fight. he beats serg, (which i think beats cotto personally, but that's neither here nor there) he proves he's elite once again.

only then would i think he has a legit chance at beating pac at 154.

LMAO @ FlinStones!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by PRking718 View Post
      I been saying this for a while. I said Cotto is going to take Margs' shots way better without plaster, be boxing beautiful and applying the new techniques he needed (clinch, off ropes, etc.) to beat Margs. I been saying for a while Cotto's not shot. He was just traumatized. That takes a while to get over, now he has redeemed himself and it's a wrap again. NOW people are seeing him and noticing he's not shot, except for blind haters like the TS, bc lets admit it, Margs is dangerous without plaster.

I always said what you did, that jab of Cotto's will be the main thing to give Martinez problems. That cat is too fukin cocky, beasting for a payday, desperate now. He doesn't want to fight the top MW's but he wants to talk mad **** about Pac and Cotto. Cotto would beat this dude at 154 and I know it. Cotto aint no punk, we saw how he pushed Margs around and took the shots now without plaster. Martinez got it twisted.

I like your post and your confidence in Miguel. Guess i wish i had the same. Maybe i just gotta see what he does against somebody that stands a good chance of beating him. Your post gives me hope for him. I bolded the parts i especially like.

Comment

LMAO @ Stones! mentioning "retired" (Wolak) fighters that aren't even relevant....

Hey let's throw Chavez Sr in their with Cotto next.

Comment

The "delusional" are the Cotto fanguys who still think their guy is near his optimum or doesn't get banged up easily. Margarito was horribly degraded, slower than he's ever been (and he still was able to take Cotto into deep water after fighting six, seven rounds with impaired vision. Look at the boricua up there with the Cotto avatar ranting and raving in caps and expletives all because some people think his guy gets beat down by the naturally bigger and fresher guns at 154 -- "PLEASE DUDE HE SPARKS ALL THOSE NAMES OUT!", -- tells you all you need to know.

Originally posted by DoktorSleepless View Post
          Maybe you can make a case for Kirkland and Angulo, but Powel Wolak? Are you ******ed?
          Nope. And I'm positive that Wolak would walk right through Cotto and break him.

Thing is, it's unlikely he gets in with any of those guys before he's done, so none of us are getting proven wrong or right.

Originally posted by AntonTheGreat View Post

he's not ******ed. he just doesn't know **** about boxing. he needs to stick to playing grab ass with the rest of the butt****ers who've exiled themselves in the lounge. ****ing wolak. lulz.
          I'm no more of a Lounge exile than you and certainly no less learned in the sport. When have I ever espoused that lame 'I gotta hide in the Lounge because NSB sucks and is full of stupid people who aren't on my level' attitude? Um, try never. I've been decrying that ******ed credo for years before you even found this forum, you dumb f*g.

And, yes, Wolak would cream Cotto. That's how I'd see that fight going, were it ever to take place, Wolak walking through Cotto and breaking him.

Comment

Originally posted by STONES!
            I'm no more of a Lounge exile than you and certainly no less learned in the sport. When have I ever espoused that lame 'I gotta hide in the Lounge because NSB sucks and is full of stupid people who aren't on my level' attitude? Um, try never. I've been decrying that ******ed credo for years before you even found this forum, you dumb f*g.

And, yes, Wolak would cream Cotto. That's how I'd see that fight going, were it ever to take place, Wolak walking through Cotto and breaking him.
            Your comment about laughing at the thousands of people being murdered at ground zero has already been reported you ******** ******** piece of ********.... You know the comment you just deleted.

You talk about my ***** family being murdered at ground zero?

Comment

I see BoxingGizzoid69 has taken to following me into threads to heckle, presumably still feeling scolded by my chiding his inability to raise one valid point in our previous discussion. Too bad I CBA to click 'View Post' and subject myself to more of his asinine droolings.

Comment

Cotto didn't even legitimately "spark out" Foreman, FFS.

FOREMAN, who was a fraud titlist from the jump.

It's easy to say this tender version of Cotto sparks all these cats when you know full well he'll never share a ring with them.

GTFO.

Comment

Originally posted by Dedication View Post
                  Cotto can't compete with any of the top boxers around.

He beat a super shot Margarito less convincingly than Mosley and Pacquaio. Struggled to beat Mayorga and Foreman. The dude is done. No longer elite, and will get run over by Pac again.
                  It's not only you that think that....Have you even read what people post on here?

Originally posted by tito_bandito View Post
                  I always thought that lol I only thought he was great at 140
                  Why do you think that?

Originally posted by Dedication View Post
                  If Pacquaio has real intentions of fighting and having a chance against Mayweather than Cotto is not a good choice of opponent whilst Floyd serves time.

In fact why are other opponents being discussed in the first place. Didn't Arum say Pac's eye needs to heal, and that June/July was when we were likely to next see Pac in the ring again. That's plenty of room to promote a fight with Mayweather. That's of course if Arum was telling the truth.
                  , wow now I see your agenda...Is this the only reason you made this thread? To make it Pac related? My mistake, carry on...

Comment

I guess we're back to where we were in June 2008. Cotto the untouchable, Cotto the "terminator", Cotto the Mayweather-terrifier.

Based on? Some pretty weak or weakened comp by any real standards.

What's funny is, there are still people (mostly boricuas, but not quite exclusively so, ) on this forum who think even this version of MAC beats Mayweather.

I dunno what mystical quality it is about Cotto that encourages ******ation and ridiculously inflated belief on such a gross, crass scale among some folk (many non-nationalist PR's among them) - but it's pretty hilarious to see it in evidence.

Comment

overated fighter...hbo and puerto rican top rank hype job....guy almost got beat by clottey...garbage fighter

Comment

Working...
                      X