No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ricky Hatton: Retirement Decision Drove Me Insane

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Ricky Hatton: Retirement Decision Drove Me Insane

An emotional Ricky Hatton has admitted that the two-year wait to call time on his career drove him "insane". [Click Here To Read More]

Enough Ricky.

We understand, and cocaine and alcohol probably pulled you in another direction also. You did well Ricky. Many of my favorites got caught up
    with coke and booze. Once you do you're retired weather u announce
    it or not. You would only end up seriously hurt by someone who takes
    the game serious enough to remain booze and drug free.

Cheers Ricky invest your money well so you're not another sad story to tell.

Comment

So-called 'boxing scribe' Vivek Wallace was writing just the other day about how much more devastating the Mayweather fight was for Hatton than the Pacquiao fight.

Funny, Hatton didn't retire after Mayweather. Also, after the Mayweather knockout, he was up again fairly quickly. Regarding Pacquiao fighting Hatton "coming off a loss", actually Hatton was getting rave reviews for his display vs Paulie.

Comment

watcn him come back

Comment

No diss against Amir but Britain will NEVER embrace him they way they did Ricky!‎

Comment

It's funny how the thought of it drove him crazy...all this time I thought it was the coke...

Comment

Originally posted by William Blake View Post
              So-called 'boxing scribe' Vivek Wallace was writing just the other day about how much more devastating the Mayweather fight was for Hatton than the Pacquiao fight.

Funny, Hatton didn't retire after Mayweather. Also, after the Mayweather knockout, he was up again fairly quickly. Regarding Pacquiao fighting Hatton "coming off a loss", actually Hatton was getting rave reviews for his display vs Paulie.
              Did you miss how devestating it was for Hatton when he lost for the first time to Mayweather? Did you miss how he talked about crying for weeks because of it? Then fired his entire team to hire Floyd SR........ He was mentally done. Floyd destroyed him. He should have called it a day back in 2007 - 2008.

Comment

Originally posted by William Blake View Post

What did you expect? V. Wallace is a true Floyd nuthugger and genuine Pac hater...in disguise. He tries his best to sound objective and fair but really, most of his articles do have some attempt to discredit Pac'saccomplishments in one way or the other. He's a skilled writer that can make anyone think he is fair. But the truth is, he dislikes Pacquiao and worships Mayweather. Anyone with a decent amount of intellectual capability will see this.

Comment

"For: Ricky Hatton: Retirement Decision Drove Me Insane". For: Haye: I boasted early retirement because the thought of fighting Klitschko drove me crazy.

Comment

title should be retirement drove me to cocaine-again
                    hatton sleeping ringside at a canvas near you

Comment

Working...
                    X