No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao Rips Medical Claims: Eyes Two Fights

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FeFist View Post
    I find it funny that Pacquiao's so called supporters are showing no regard for his health.
    no , it's just we did'nt see the signs that the doctors were talking about ..we aint no doctors but we have eyes and the signs the doctors gave were visual from a tv screen..

it's you floyd fans that act like youre so concerened about floyd's health but really are just trying to justify floyd's b1tchassness

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
      Floyd Fans want Pacquaio to take the safe route. That way Floyd can have a concrete reason to duck Manny! Manny is a warrior. He will go out on his sheild before he takes the ,Health first route! :WORD:
      Ya thats why he will end up having Parkinsons or motor skills problems another worthless post be some worthless Plankiao aka Pacduckiao fans u do know your god is human. Delusional F@ccks

Comment

Originally posted by Fetta View Post
        wow creative! Did you come up with that all on your own? Oh let me guess cause im not a fanboy and all over Pacs nuts like you are im automatically on Floyds nuts. I have stated many times i hope they both get KO'd in their next fights so "boxing fans" like you will go away and so far one came true. Sorry it had to be your mancrush but sadly he was put to sleep. In the mean time get some new material. We in 2013 now
        i was just guessing bra dont get too mad
        here to soften u up

just u seem to get hurt when someone is bashing floyd lol that right there is a sign mancrush for him

Comment

I think Pacquiao is finished to be honest and to fight as soon as April might be the end of him
          My opinion is Pacquiao is in a position where financially he will have to continue to fight but will end up like jones jr
          Would be nice to see him comeback and do well but the signs have been there for a while now

Comment

Originally posted by viperz007 View Post
            i was just guessing bra dont get too mad
            here to soften u up

just u seem to get hurt when someone is bashing floyd lol that right there is a sign mancrush for him
            Weak!

Comment

I find it funny that Pacquiao's so called supporters are showing no regard for his health.
              You feel me this one idiot Pac-Girl said that Pacduckiao would go out on his shield instead of caring for his health. His fans are real winners aren't they.

Comment

nah...were just not a bunch of whiny little bltches. We believe in brushing yourself off after a loss and fighting on! Thats what real warriors do. I mean this is Boxing right. A Barbaric sport where two combatants fight? Were not into fake retirements and jail sentences. Like Manny said..."Thats Boxing...we will rise again!"

Comment

Originally posted by MamaHuevo View Post
                  Another Plankiao crybaby Mayweather would be the piss out of Plankiao. But he would punish Pacduckiao for 12 gruesome rounds. F@CK PLANKIAO AKA PACDUCKIAO. I bet you still have nightmares of the Knockout of the Decade for the Champion of the Decade. LIVE WITH IT I HOPE IT CHOKEs U HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
                  youre just mad coz finnaly the mexicutioning ended last month after a decade of heartache.. but dont be so comfy , nonito is the mexicuting everyone right now.. just be prepared

Comment

Originally posted by Fetta View Post
                    Nope its not. Do you have a wife, do you like girls, or do you rub one out to pics of Pac lying on the ground? Or did make a blow up doll of Pac lying on the ground after his KO and call that your wife?

Tell it its going to be ok. Those Dr's dont know Pac like you do
                    you seem to know alot about all those stuff
                    is that how u define ur wife?

Comment

Originally posted by viperz007 View Post
                      its the same goes with if one of ur family member is getting somekind of bad diagnosis

should u tell him to just lay down and die or support him to whatever he likes to do and enjoy life?
                      Is your question serious? If a family member has been diagnosed with a severe ailment and their current profession will make things worse you try and convince them otherwise, you worry about them. The same applies to situations where what they're doing is simply risk.

Look at Marquez wife, he has not been diagnosed with anything severe but his wife has advised him to retire because his profession is dangerous.

You're also incorrect in assuming the alternative to Pacquiao boxing is to lie down and die. He has many things going for him; he's rich, he has his political career, he has a beautiful family and a country who adores him.

Comment

Working...
                      X