No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Pacquiao Putting in Work For Marquez Showdown

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Pacquiao Putting in Work For Marquez Showdown

GENERAL SANTOS, PHILIPPINES - Manny Pacquiao holds a training session at Golingan Gymnasium in General Santos, Philippines. Pacquiao is preparing to take on Juan Manual Marquez on December 8 at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas. Pacquiao holds a 2-0-1 edge in their three previous meetings. The Filipino superstar's entire camp with Freddie Roach will take place at the Wild Card Gym in Hollywood, California. [Click Here To Read More]

Hell yea, can't wait. Looks like Pac's taking this $h!t serious. Training at wild card throughout with no distractions from the Philippines might just be what Pac needs. I got a feeling we're going to see the monster Pac in there. Marquez gets stopped.

Comment

Thought I read he was going to train in California for the entire training session?

++ Guess he has a mini-camp with Buboy?

Comment

Originally posted by CHOWWOKKA View Post
        Thought I read he was going to train in California for the entire training session?

++ Guess he has a mini-camp with Buboy?
        oh snaps? I didn't even read, thought it was in Cali. Wtf?

Comment

Those calves man... They're nuts.

And already training huh? I thought these guys usually train 8 weeks? We don't want no leg cramp excuses at the end of the fight!

Comment

I know he said he's gonna go back to his old aggressive style, I didn't think he was gonna go back to his old haircut.

Comment

Pac must win by KO !

Comment

oh sht soon, earlie today i was telling my brother how pacquiao should lose the big goatee and beiber cut and go back to the old days and lol, here we are

Comment

soon your going to hear, "this is the greatest camp he's ever had.." we all know how that turns out haha

Comment

Originally posted by HOLLYW00 View Post
                    soon your going to hear, "this is the greatest camp he's ever had.." we all know how that turns out haha
                    every fighter has an excuse when they dont meet expectations

Comment

Working...
                    X