Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

On a scale of 1-10, how painful is this?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by UglyPug View Post
    Now you see, KING MEAAT would NEVER have to worry about an injury like this due to his powerful, stout, compacted muscles!
    lol u stoopid bro

nor will i do MMgay. fack that shet. nuts in yo face and $500 a fight with no w/o medical coverage aint worth it

Comment

Originally posted by KING MEAT View Post
      lol u stoopid bro

nor will i do MMgay. fack that shet. nuts in yo face and $500 a fight with no w/o medical coverage aint worth it
      haha yup, i agree. . . no telling what kind fo waiver you gotta sign as well.

even if you had a private insurance plan, they prolly wouldn't cover that shyt.

Comment

Originally posted by UglyPug View Post
        haha yup, i agree. . . no telling what kind fo waiver you gotta sign as well.

even if you had a private insurance plan, they prolly wouldn't cover that shyt.
        **** god himself wouldn't cover what happened to that mans leg...
        Last edited by MRBOOMER; 03-16-2012, 05:18 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Ugh! View Post
          about as sore as corey hill completely shattering his shin

it is kind of funny how the leg seems to go all spaghetti like tho
          lol that looks shopped

didn't even see the fight

Comment

where's the vid of the some lady mma fighter snapping some other girls arm in half in an arm bar? Now that was fking nasty.

Comment

Originally posted by deliveryman View Post
              where's the vid of the some lady mma fighter snapping some other girls arm in half in an arm bar? Now that was fking nasty.
              that just happened like a weekend or two ago...that was brutal she went for the kill with that armbar...any girls who get good at MMA should have to fight Ann Wolfe...I dare someone to try a takedown on Ann Wolfe lol.

Comment

Working...
              X