The Haymon strangehold on HBO needs to end

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by flipbjefrox View Post
    this is the last gbp date from their previous deal ross greensberg
    Hopefully. Honestly, I don't want to wait weeks and weeks between fights to see stupid ****ing Adrien Broner fighting some made to order unknown on HBO. We already went through this with Berto.

Honestly, I love the look of Russel Jr but the association with Haymon almost (but not quite) turns me off.

Originally posted by ThePrince View Post
    Yup, Big Al is taking his travelling circus across the street to Showtime in 2012.
    For real? FFS, we're gonna have Showtime infested with this nonsense?

Comment

We're getting good action. Whats the problem. Why are you guys mad?

Comment

Originally posted by Pinoy Pride View Post
        I know what you mean! Pac would never fight slow tomato cans would he. Thats all Mayweather fights.
        You're gonna see my username on your Viewed Profile bar. It's not because I care who you are. It's because I'm going on your profile to add you to my Ignore List.

It's very important for me to know you know that I didn't go on your profile because I was curious in any way.

Thank you.

Comment

I'm sick of watching thug speedsters.

Comment

Originally posted by rambov View Post
            We're getting good action. Whats the problem. Why are you guys mad?
            you know exactly why there mad

Comment

Originally posted by Smedved View Post
              Broner is the next Berto V2. they gonna hype him up on HBO against bums and have him KO'd in a Mayweather/Pacq fight. Berto couldnt even do that properly, failed on the step before the big fight. So Al-Haymon now spending cash promoting Broner before he feeds him to Manny or Floyd.

This was a HUGE joke of a fight, title fight? Really? I didnt realize that a rookie and a bum can fight for a title
              That was horrid, man. And shame on Roy telling us that boxing needs characters like Broner.

Broner is gonna get whooped when he really steps up. I mean, he arguably lost to PDL FFS.

I would love to see him put up with a De Marco or Linares. They would drown this kid.

Comment

Originally posted by Ottke's Twin View Post
                That was horrid, man. And shame on Roy telling us that boxing needs characters like Broner.

Broner is gonna get whooped when he really steps up. I mean, he arguably lost to PDL FFS.

I would love to see him put up with a De Marco or Linares. They would drown this kid.
                demarco and linares??? i doubt it. they are all about the same level fighter. linares had no business losing to demarco, and broner is a better fighter than demarco. wtf are you talking about?

Comment

Originally posted by LupinIII View Post
                  you know exactly why there mad
                  HAHAHAHA rofl ur so right as i can smell it through the screen. Thats sad though.

Comment

this was a disgrace. why would hbo televise this bum fight? this guy he was fighting was straight out of the chris john/joe calzaghe bum kennel.

Comment

Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
                      demarco and linares??? i doubt it. they are all about the same level fighter. linares had no business losing to demarco, and broner is a better fighter than demarco. wtf are you talking about?
                      They would kill this kid, he got outboxed by Ponce De Leon FFS!

And for a slickster, he sure gets his a lot. Even tonight, he was getting tapped - did you see the guy's speed?

I actually think he's got some talent but his whole style in based on fighting like Mayweather, and a tribute act is not gonna work against serious fighters.

Comment

Working...
                      X