No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Orlando Salido is Shocked at Juanma's Weight Gain

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Orlando Salido is Shocked at Juanma's Weight Gain

When Mexican featherweight contender Orlando Salido arrived to a press conference in Bayamon, Puerto Rico, he was shocked to see a chubby Juan Manuel Lopez, who appears to have put on a substantial amount of weight. Salido estimates that Juanma weighs at least 150-pounds.

[Click Here To Read More]

I was going to start a thread about this same thing. Lopez looks really heavy. And the fight is just 2 months and some days away.

Hope Lopez trains the right way and doesnt go in there overconfident.

Comment

Lopez has been on vaca all this time so ofcourse hes going to put pounds but he will shredd it the right way ppl were tlken about martinez weighing ao much before his second fight with pwill and look what happen lopez by ko guy has too much power and heart

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Lucci View Post
        I was going to start a thread about this same thing. Lopez looks really heavy. And the fight is just 2 months and some days away.

Hope Lopez trains the right way and doesnt go in there overconfident.
        Why should he train hard to fight another bum?

He knows exactly what he's doing - have a light training camp, just be sure to make the weight, beat this bum, and collect another easy pay-day.

Lopez is a cowardly fraud.

Comment

That is his problem good for Salido even though it won't help, JuanMa is a massive FW.

Comment

Originally posted by Stones! View Post
            Why should he train hard to fight another bum?

He knows exactly what he's doing - have a light training camp, just be sure to make the weight, beat this bum, and collect another easy pay-day.

Lopez is a cowardly fraud.
            Salido is not a bum, but you're right about the rest.

I lol extra hard at people who thought Rafa was not at a huge size (and age) disadvantage and still almost knocked Juana the **** out.

Comment

I don't understand why people are so critiical of Lopez opponents. The guy has stoppages of Marquez,Luevano,Ponce Deleon,Concepcion,Penalosa. Besides JM Marquez. I can't think of anyone under. Under 147 with as many quality KO's as him.

Comment

Originally posted by Bastian Loc View Post
                Salido is not a bum, but you're right about the rest.

I lol extra hard at people who thought Rafa was not at a huge size (and age) disadvantage and still almost knocked Juana the **** out.

Comment

Is Salido sure he was looking at Juanma Lopez or George Lopez?

Comment

Originally posted by ManOnTheMoon View Post
                    I don't understand why people are so critiical of Lopez opponents. The guy has stoppages of Marquez,Luevano,Ponce Deleon,Concepcion,Penalosa. Besides JM Marquez. I can't think of anyone under. Under 147 with as many quality KO's as him.
                    Agreed. The same People that critisize him are on Gamboas jock strap for fighting nobobodies, yet they hate JUanma for fighting top competition. The hate comes from JUanma supposedly not fighting Caballero, a guy nobody cared for until he decided to make a name for himself by calling Juanma out.

Comment

Working...
                    X