Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tonight is not a night for emotional fans. Feelings will be hurt.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Gold Mac View Post
    there is but i dont think cotto will lose...
    Fair enough.....

Comment

there is but i dont think cotto will lose...
      i think you been listenin to too much return of the mac "THE GOL MAC SON, THE GOL MAC, I MADE NICCAS STEP THEY GAME UP"

Comment

Originally posted by El Jesus View Post
        Its rare i dont choose a winner or cheer for any particular fighter to win, if Cotto won though, it would be one step closer to getting my fav fighter out of retirement. If Margarito wins, King gets devastated and cries along with other leigons of new users on here, one way or the other, someones bandwagon is going to crash harder than the lakers.
        Come on man. Lakers have nothing to do with this.

Comment

At the end of the day whoever gets beat dont feel 2 bad
          i mean that dude's going home with a few Mil
          cant be that bad.....

Comment

i think you been listenin to too much return of the mac "THE GOL MAC SON, THE GOL MAC, I MADE NICCAS STEP THEY GAME UP"
            lmao

"IN THE LA LA VIDEO"

*In the background*

"I USED TO DRIVE AN AC AND KEPT A MAC IN THE ENGINE"

"NOW HERE COME THE MAC 10"

P. Speaks - Prodigy

Comment

Cotto 116-112 UD

Comment

lmao

"IN THE LA LA VIDEO"

*In the background*

"I USED TO DRIVE AN AC AND KEPT A MAC IN THE ENGINE"

"NOW HERE COME THE MAC 10"

P. Speaks - Prodigy
                Prodigy talks alot of big **** but man does he front hard. I dont think i have ever liked an MC so much who i knew bowed down so much no the real.

Hes also fairly dellusional, who gives a **** if you had a gold mac, niccas on the west coast been rappin about macs and tecs when he was apart of the "poetical prophets" and not mobb deep.

he also said that "LA.LA WAS NUMBER 1 IN LA" yea right, nobody had even heard that song until the 25 people who actually bought the CNN War Report album (me being one of them) heard the track on there when it was already old as ****.

The dogg pound response was far more disrespectful and was actually filmed in NY.

Comment

Prodigy talks alot of big **** but man does he front hard. I dont think i have ever liked an MC so much who i knew bowed down so much no the real.

Hes also fairly dellusional, who gives a **** if you had a gold mac, niccas on the west coast been rappin about macs and tecs when he was apart of the "poetical prophets" and not mobb deep.

he also said that "LA.LA WAS NUMBER 1 IN LA" yea right, nobody had even heard that song until the 25 people who actually bought the CNN War Report album (me being one of them) heard the track on there when it was already old as ****.

The dogg pound response was far more disrespectful and was actually filmed in NY.
                  I still bump this ****.....

Comment

Originally posted by sweet pea 50 View Post
                    I still bump this ****.....

whats tight is that that **** was a single on Vynil, to this day i wish i hadnt had lost it when i moved in 2000, that song, channel 10, LALA and countless other songs on that album are ****in tight.

Comment

Prodigys taken more L's then anyone else but hes still one of my top 5 favorites...i agree that hes delusional. That might be the only thing that keeps him coming back everytime he gets knocked down. LA LA had its moment but no one knows or cares about it now....i made a LA LA appreciation thread in the hip hop section and only 2 or 3 people posted in it.

*edit*

War Report=Classic
                      Last edited by Floyd Sinclair; 07-26-2008, 03:29 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X