No announcement yet.

A vid of 2 mma guys from my gym working out

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A vid of 2 mma guys from my gym working out

Thanks for the tips on what to say guys on his abilities, I've always known he weren't that gr8 and so now i can use this as my backup when he undoubtedly comes back with his defense.
    Last edited by numberten; 08-21-2012, 02:11 PM. Reason: taking vid off

Extremely sloppy punches and out of balance most of the time they are on pads. They are average at most

Comment

You'd probably get more answers/constructive criticism if you admitted it was you rather than the old its a friend/random in my gym story.

Comment

i thought people thought this might be me, but trust me it isnt. I have uploaded vids of me before and if ever the guys who viewed those see this, they will be able to tell you its not me.

Comment

Can't even tell if this video is serious or a joke.
          That was RIDICULOUSLY bad.
          Some sections are obviously sped up.
          They don't know how to kick - at least not enough to do damage, they're throwing slappy point-sparring kicks.
          Their balance stinks and their footwork is disgusting.
          Their hands are horrible - low, no guard, no hip/shoulder rotation, no extension, just bad...
          Their head movement is a joke - chins straight up in the air.
          No rhythm.
          Their takedowns are straight out of WWE.
          The jumping knees make me want to vomit.

These guys have no idea what they are doing.
          If they really are getting ready for a fight, then they will get killed.
          If they some how manage to be competitive in their fight(s), then that tells me mma in your area is extremely low level.

Comment

isn't there some sort of mms forum for videos like this?

Comment

Originally posted by numberten View Post
              these two heavyweight guys train at my gym and to be fair they aint to bad when it comes down to it, but I would love to be able to point out some mistakes in their work lol as they are always correcting me and my training buddies when working specifics. So as outsiders, how about it or are they as really good as they say they are? being so close in the gym you cant really analyse their work. this is his youtube channel.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zRYmB5rGTN8&feature=plcp
              just be straight up and tell them they're w*nk, no need to be any more constructive than that judging by their video.

Comment

THEY were criticising YOU?

ha ha ha tell them to GTFO.

too slow and punching technique is absolute garbage.

Comment

Skipped a bit through it. I pretty much have equal thoughts as Pork Chop. From what I've seen, mitts should be held near the head, not next/ in front of the shoulders right? At the end, the guy with the beanie locks his lead leg knee several times. Both are not extending their arms and not turning their hips in their punches. With the high stance both have no take down defense either. Just my 2 cents. Do you guys train each other, not with trainers?
                  Last edited by Aldo Raine; 08-20-2012, 08:27 PM.

Comment

Working...
                  X