No announcement yet.

Margarito cracked wrap mystery solved by 24/7

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bear06 View Post
    LMFAO Margarito is a fuc*ng idiot for saying that.
    you are an idiot for thinking margarito said that, cus he didnt

Comment

Originally posted by Bear06 View Post
      LMFAO Margarito is a fuc*ng idiot for saying that.
      Just shows how insignificant he believes it is. I thought it was awesome when he said that Cotto was welcome to wrap his hands for the next fight and that he'd still lose. LOL classic ownage

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post
        Most people on here wouldn't know what red herring is without google.
        That's not just on here brother, that's in general. However, if not for people like us how would people ever learn.

Comment

Originally posted by Foolkiller View Post
          Just shows how insignificant he believes it is. I thought it was awesome when he said that Cotto was welcome to wrap his hands for the next fight and that he'd still lose. LOL classic ownage
          Exactly, right?

It's hilarious how people have clung to a flippant remark and wilfully chosen to take it literally,

"See how desperate he is? His excuses are crazy OMG!",

Comment

Originally posted by x3_bazooka_x3 View Post
            you are an idiot for thinking margarito said that, cus he didnt
            He did say that actually.

He said it could even look like boogers, and the word for that in Spanish is mocos.

Comment

I cant wait 'til Tony beats the crap out of Cotto again,

If he's got anything left, and if Lathan gets the sand out of her ****, that's exactly what's going down in Manhattan on the night of December 3rd, 2011,

Comment

Old dogs can't learn new tricks, Margarito isn't going to ever learn how to move his granite head and Cotto is a headhunter and a ****phobe and doesn't like to clinch.

Comment

Originally posted by S H A R K B O Y View Post
                  Old dogs can't learn new tricks, Margarito isn't going to ever learn how to move his granite head and Cotto is a headhunter and a ****phobe and doesn't like to clinch.
                  Where does that come from?

Comment

I dont think he knows what ****phobe means

Comment

Originally posted by Foolkiller View Post
                      Without even trying or knowing they solved the controversy. The supposed crack, turns out to be nothing more than a piece of black thread. I noticed that during the video portion you are able to see it pretty clearly. The infamous photo is nothing more than a red herring. In the words of many a NSB poster "I confirmed it with slow motion." lol But, honestly check it out.
                      Dude, that was caught in the crack, it was probably there then fell off u can see clearly from the pic that was not thread. AND the blood? IN the same spot? The the fact trainer was banned for life...and the fact that Margs blames him and says he didn't know he had that? so how could he know if he had it for Cotto? Looking to defend your puto warrior, LMAO.

Comment

Working...
                      X