Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If someone wants to kill themself who are we to stop them?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If someone wants to kill themself who are we to stop them?

It is their life if they do not want to live then why force them to live in misery?

Yes, it's our moral duty

Comment

It's the same as stopping any other murder. I think they should charge them maniacs with attempted murder. Too bad the ones who are succesful at commiting this hienous crime can't be sent to prison!

Comment

Originally posted by texanballer View Post
        It is their life if they do not want to live then why force them to live in misery?
        Some people aren't in a "good" mental state and think there are certain reasons for committing suicide. Life IS GOD's greatest gift, why waste it?

Comment

I agree, I'd even kill them for them, if they wanted.

Comment

Originally posted by Radical
            Oh please, ....
            Without life, nothing would be. Corny I know, but true though

Comment

Originally posted by Rich Locz View Post
              I agree, I'd even kill them for them, if they wanted.
              Rich Locz>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Jack Kevorkian...

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
                Some people aren't in a "good" mental state and think there are certain reasons for committing suicide. Life IS GOD's greatest gift, why waste it?
                Maybe they don't want his gift, they didn't ask to be here. What a ****.

Comment

This.

Most people who wanna off themselves are usually depressed cuz some ***** broke they heart, or their momma and daddy hate them. Or some people have chemical imbalances that make them think ****ed up ****. If things are goin good in life..why shorten it? Doesnt make sense.

Comment

**** gift.

Comment

Working...
                    X