Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pacquiao gets $2 Million a month in politics.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pacquiao gets $2 Million a month in politics.

supposed to be money for the people but he can do whatever he wants with it since receipts for "projects" are all unaccounted for.

₱80 Million Philippine Pesos.

not a bad gig.

A link or something would be nice.

Comment

How much of that does Bob take?

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
        39% as usual.

Comment

With all that money you'd think he would be able to buy votes with more than just rice
          Last edited by Rapid Counter; 05-27-2013, 04:54 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
            i wanna know how much of it jinkee spends on plastic surgeries.

Comment

Originally posted by KING MEAT View Post
              i wanna know how much of it jinkee spends on plastic surgeries.
              I think shes peaked on the surgeries. ANymore and it will have negative effects. She can get the good stick.

Comment

Even if that source isn't true per se, the old, "Manny is going broke" talking point routine when comparing him to Mayweather can't be used anymore.

It's fair to say that once you get into politics, you have financial security for life one way or the other, more than an athlete who's made millions. I don't recall any former Congressmen living on the streets years later like some of our former World Champions.

Comment

Originally posted by Cupocity303 View Post
                  Even if that source isn't true per se, the old, "Manny is going broke" talking point routine when comparing him to Mayweather can't be used anymore.

It's fair to say that once you get into politics, you have financial security for life one way or the other, more than an athlete who's made millions. I don't recall any former Congressmen living on the streets years later like some of our former World Champions.
                  I thinks it's because politicians usually grew up rich or they are usually intelligent so they tend not to waste their money as well.

Comment

Originally posted by DosRounds View Post
                    I thinks it's because politicians usually grew up rich or they are usually intelligent so they tend not to waste their money as well.

I didn't say the reasons for why they never go broke did I? Just that it's usually the case.

No, a lot of politicians are actually not that smart or at best of average intelligence, though there are some exceptions (Pacquiao not being one of them). Yes, some of them are already rich. But for the most part, once you're on the inside you have access to information on the stock market (insider trading) and other things that isn't privy to the rest of us.

Then there is the healthy congressional pension after retirement, paid speeches, book deal (everybody writes a book or has someone write it on their behalf), getting hired as a lobbyist after you're out of office. Once you're out of office, and especially if you're a national figure and not some unknown, low profile Senator/Rep, the opportunities to make money are endless.

Comment

Working...
                    X