Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Carl Froch Will Vacate IBF Title If Needed For Kessler

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What's funny is Stevenson would try to make Froch travel to Montreal.

It would actually be cool if Froch went there and stopped Stevenson then Bute.

Comment

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
      What's funny is Stevenson would try to make Froch travel to Montreal.

It would actually be cool if Froch went there and stopped Stevenson then Bute.
      If it's in Montreal, it's in montreal.

Froch will stop this guy inside 5 rounds, 100%

Comment

Originally posted by 110110110 View Post
        Carl is all wrong for a guy like adonis

Adonis have pretty terrible footmovement and lacks in techniqe and explosivness, but he has huge power, but what he will find out too late is that hitting froch hard, will get him ****ed up.

Here is why

Look at the dirrel fight when dirrel landed something, froch exploded, look at the bute fight when Bute landed hard punches, Froch whent berserk and knocked him out.

Hitting Froch hard will get you no where, it will only motivate him more, you need to be higly technical and elussiv like ward to beat froch
        Yup, the other thing is Adonis even when you stand in front of him is pretty predictable, and honestly, I don't see how anyone could rate his power above someone like Kessler, because all he's fought is trash who kessler would brutally ktfo too.

No win here for Adonis

Comment

Froch will kill this guy.

On a side note.

I know Froch have fans because of his toughness and his willingness to fight anyone.

I can't help but think a lot of the Americans like him because Ward already beat him.

It's a logical conclusion..... Froch is GREAT FROCH IS A BEAST FROCH IS A WARRIOR (but y'all know Ward already beat him so Ward is > than everything we said about Froch)

I bet if Ward and Froch never fought.. a lot of the 'opinions' will be different.

American boxing fans in general feel threatened by Calzaghe and Lewis... but love the tough boys like Froch because they know their own 'slick' boxers can stand a chance.
          Lewis and Calzaghe ran through their best like knife through butter.
          Last edited by Skittlez; 01-06-2013, 04:07 AM.

Comment

I honestly think Joe Calzaghe will not lose more than 2 rounds in this current SMW Division.

I see a easy 12-0 UD over Dirrell
            10-2 over current Kessler
            11-1 over Froch
            8-4 over Ward

Etc.

We will not see the likes of Calzaghe for a long time.. it's sad Joe just didn't have the competition... if Calzaghe was part of the 90's era..

he would have beaten
            Mccellan
            Toney
            Jackson
            Nunn

easy.. and 50-50 against Prime Jone.

Comment

Originally posted by 110110110 View Post
              Hitting Froch hard will get you no where, it will only motivate him more, you need to be higly technical and elussiv like ward to beat froch
              Yeah, it sounds ridiculous but Froch is a lot like Pacquiao in that he prefers to draw his opponents into a stand-and-trade firefight and where Pacquiao beats his opponents with speed and power, Froch beats them with punch resistance and power.

To beat both fighters you need to be elusive and avoid standing in front of them and getting into trading punches.

Comment

Originally posted by Skittlez View Post

On a side note.

I know Froch have fans because of his toughness and his willingness to fight anyone.

I can't help but think a lot of the Americans like him because Ward already beat him.

It's a logical conclusion..... Froch is GREAT FROCH IS A BEAST FROCH IS A WARRIOR (but y'all know Ward already beat him so Ward is > than everything we said about Froch)

I bet if Ward and Froch never fought.. a lot of the 'opinions' will be different.

American boxing fans in general feel threatened by Calzaghe and Lewis... but love the tough boys like Froch because they know their own 'slick' boxers can stand a chance.
                man just stop!!!..I speak for myself, I became a Froch fan AFTER he stopped my dude JT...I'm a JT fan, I became a JT fan AFTER he fought 24 rounds with my all-time fav B.Hop...do you see a pattern?

Comment

On a side note.

I am an American, and was a fan of Froch since long before he lost to Ward. I was also one of the very few who picked him to kayo Bute. Froch IS a badass and is a great throwback type of fighter, that is why everyone loves him. He could be from anywhere. That said, Ward is as great as his hype. And it speaks volumes about Froch that he is Ward's biggest win.
                  Not to hijack the threat, but Ward has already accomplished more than Calzaghe at SMW and would spank his ass prime for prime or right now.

Comment

On a side note.

Bingo, the yanks used to hate him.

Since Ward beat him, he's not a threat anymore, they can use him to enhance Ward, so now they love him, WAR FROCH, USA, USA, USA

Comment

I don't know about all the guys on this site, but me and my American friends have all liked the guy since the early part of the super six or before. I think a lot of people ate crow after he beat the **** out of Arthur Abraham.

Comment

Working...
                      X