No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Gamboa on Broner: Never Faced a Quality Foe Like Me

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Frank Ducketts View Post
    Broner doesn't have any questionable wins. It's just that guys like you who are biased against Broner who think that way.
    You're right broner handled ponce de leon easily

Comment

He hasn't. Yuri is "The Solution". Broner will see soon enough.

Comment

Originally posted by PulpFriction View Post
        You're right broner handled ponce de leon easily
        Ask him if Broner handled Quintero easily too.

After Quintero, Broner improved then came along Ponce. After Ponce, Broner has improved much more then came along . Let's see how many more gifts he will get.

Comment

Let them fight at 135 and Gamboa sparks him out

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
            Let them fight at 135 and Gamboa sparks him out
            I wouldnt mind Bradley - Gamboa at 140. Both about the same height if not the same and both are doable weights by both guys. Oh and did I mention a very doable fight since they both work together?

Comment

If Gamboa wins next weekend watch Arum or Schaefer come out trying to BS the public that they are down for a Gamboa-Broner showdown. They're gonna get everyone's hopes up like they did with Mares-Donaire to then just shoot them down.

Last edited by .:: JSFD26 ::.; 11-30-2012, 05:24 PM.

Comment

Anyone who thinks Broner won a clear decision over Ponce should be taken off life support because they are brain dead. This fight is a 50/50 and would be that in the Vegas odds because Broner has never seen speed and power like Gamboa brings, not to mention the fast feet. This is a pickem fight. Broner would get nailed with his mouth wide open many times.

Comment

Gamboa will have KO power at 135. He may be slower but still definitely faster and more skilled than Broner.

Comment

Damn!! plzzz plz plzz make the fight !

If the negotiations goes PacWeather style im gonna get depressed.

Comment

I am telling you the truth, this is a natural superfight and the kind the boxing fans love and want to see. I know Gamboa wants the fight but we'll see how good of a imitation of Floyd, Broner continues to do. If he is for real, meaning, I like his talent but will he take on all challenges (unlike Floyd?) This fight should be made without a problem. These guys should run right at each other the same way a Leonard or Hearns would do.

Comment

Working...
                      X