No announcement yet.

Tony Conquest Fights This Friday

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tony Conquest Fights This Friday

Whilst it ain't going to set the world on fire, the domestic British scene has a few decent prospects around & the one who looks the best to me fights again this weekend.

His demolition of Leon Williams was fairly impressive as was his combinations against Toks Owoh prior to that.

Hope he fights more regularly now & we get to see him in bouts against Dickinson, McPhilbin & Askin.

should be quite easy win for him because Tims wasn´t any special earlier this year when fighting in Finland.

Comment

Originally posted by exodus1981 View Post
      should be quite easy win for him because Tims wasn´t any special earlier this year when fighting in Finland.
      Thanks. It was an easy win. I was expecting Tims to stick around longer but Tony impressed me in his last three fights. Time to step it up.

Maybe he can fight the winner of Juho Haapoja (aforementioned Finn) & Italian Francesco Versaci, who clash next week.

Comment

Did bjs beat the Aussie ?

Comment

Originally posted by Jamesv3 View Post
          Did bjs beat the Aussie ?
          It's this Friday, mate.

Comment

Well I have to say I didn't expect Conquest to get stopped in one by ANYONE on the UK scene let alone Dawson.

Hopefully he gets back in the ring soon & goes on to prove this was a one off.

Or not.

Anyone have a video of the fight?

Comment

Originally posted by taansend View Post
              Anyone have a video of the fight?
              I do.

I must say from this video (not a great quality) that the punches don't look too devastating but you never know unless you're on the receiving end of them.

I'd still like to hear from the Conquest camp though.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uBc8nKRyVgs

Comment

Working...
              X