Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who's more deserving of a rematch : Morales or Khan?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by UnicornGirl View Post
    THat will make more sense. Good post. I was mainly talking to people who says 'if you get destroyed, you don't get a rematch'... Well if you are a big star, you get a rematch. Boxing is a business. That's why Tyson would have gotten a rematch with Lewis, etc. Wlad with Sanders etc. Being destroyed have no effect when it comes to rematches if you are a big enough star.

Obviously you are right, Khan isn't as big a star as the likes of Tyson, so if GB decides Garcia is the future, no rematch.
    That's how promoters are, they don't wanna put their eggs in the same basket unless it's very profitable. If both guys win their next fight I can see a rematch early next year, and that will make a lot of money.

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
      Morales at least he put up a decent fight and didn't get blasted out in brutal, one-sided fashion.
      This.

Though I think Garcia was just too cautious there, or offered too much respect. I would rather see the Khan rematch though, but Garcia deserves it more.

Comment

Props to Morales' performance and if he needs/wants to continue fighting more power to him, but I have no desire to see him fight anymore this far past his prime.

Comment

You're missing the option for neither bro.

Comment

Morales, hands down. At least he gave Garcia a fight, and made it to the final bell. Khan went into the fight overlooking the guy, and got finished.

As someone said earlier, neither of them truly deserve a rematch, but I believe that Morales made it more competitive for Danny.

Comment

Morales by a long shot.

Comment

Neither...............but if i had to vote it would be Morales

Comment

Morales doesnt deserve a rematch..... he is OWED a rematch.

Rematch clause, end of story. At the time Eric was giving Danny the shot, so the terms favored him

Comment

Neither...

Comment

Morales but I rather see the Khan rematch

Comment

Working...
                      X