No announcement yet.

pac says god tells him to retire

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
    If the floyd fight is still on the table this year or even next year than Pac will delay retirement and retire after that fight.

That of course won't happen because Canelo already has a deal in place to fight floyd next which is why hes on the undercard even tho hes a far bigger draw than floyd is

Basically the fight won't happen because floyd stay duckin and dodgin Pac like the plague
    he was on the undercard of the Ortiz fight aswell

Comment

If the floyd fight is still on the table this year or even next year than Pac will delay retirement and retire after that fight.

That of course won't happen because Canelo already has a deal in place to fight floyd next which is why hes on the undercard even tho hes a far bigger draw than floyd is

Basically the fight won't happen because floyd stay duckin and dodgin Pac like the plague

Comment

Pac's God = "Jinkee"

Comment

Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
          Man I'm almost positive that Manny is gonna lose to Tim Bradley. His time at the top is pretty much over.
          even on a bad night manny will whip gentleman bradley.

Comment

i want to see floyd fight martinez now.
            second best fight out there!

Comment

Dear Manny,

God was talking about politics and singing...not boxing

Comment

Nobody is going to blame God for Pac not fighting Floyd.

God: Pac you have to take the drug test

Pac: But I don't want to(Pac list about 20 excuses)

God: Then you should retire

Comment

Even God knows Floyd will win.

Comment

You get dumber and dumber with every post

Comment

Am I now to believe, that God speaks to Pacman???

I hate to .... but I gotta call BS!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X