No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Broner Heads To 11/17, Bogere vs Abril on 11/3, More

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Broner Heads To 11/17, Bogere vs Abril on 11/3, More

Golden Boy Promotions CEO Richard Schaefer has advised BoxingScene.com that undefeated lightweight contender Adrien Broner (24-0, 20KOs) will now return on November 17th at the Boardwalk Hall in Atlantic City. Broner was previously scheduled for November 3.

[Click Here To Read More]

make this demarco fight happen!!!

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
      Golden Boy Promotions CEO Richard Schaefer has advised BoxingScene.com that undefeated lightweight contender Adrien Broner (24-0, 20KOs) will now return on November 17th at the Boardwalk Hall in Atlantic City. Broner was previously scheduled for November 3.

[Click Here To Read More]
      Hell yeah! Antonio DeWARco!!

I'm sooo going to the Staples event! Abner WARes!

Comment

bogere and abril is a nice fight.

if bogere cant impose anything physically it could be another abril snoozer. abril is effective, but he's got to start pushing the fight if he wants to become a TV fighter in the states.

Comment

Some damn good fights coming up

I am excited about Abril vs Bogere also and hopefully Broner is fighting DeMarco since DeMarco fight with Molina was so damn short

Comment

Broner is going to get a test first, he'll fight another blown up featherweight, only this time they won't make the poor guy starve himself down to 130. This way they can see how much chance he has against a bigger man, at least as big as him, without risking too much and they keep the hype train rolling. DeMarco will wait, watch and see.

Comment

Originally posted by Corelone View Post
              Broner is going to get a test first, he'll fight another blown up featherweight, only this time they won't make the poor guy starve himself down to 130. This way they can see how much chance he has against a bigger man, at least as big as him, without risking too much and they keep the hype train rolling. DeMarco will wait, watch and see.
              How many times do fans have to hear this phony ass kind of answer, lmao.

Comment

Well, he said he wants Demarco, HBO wants Demarco, Demarco wants him..... I don't see how this doesn't happen?
                Then again....
                Broner: I still have mah oh

Comment

THat's a tough fight for abril but if he make some changes in his punches volumen he can be a boxing master..his defence is one of the best i see in this days

Comment

Broner vs DeMarco needs to happen.

Comment

Working...
                    X