Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

UFC taking over?? lol Rampage vs Evans..STAGED!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kakutogi-Gumi View Post
    Tell the ACs to have the boxing judges to GTFOH. They're the ones who pretty much say leaning up against a guy three rounds has more power in the score cards the the actual art of finishing.
    I wont knock UFC because they do have some balls to get hit with knees, feet, & elbows. But man that **** is boring and ugly to watch. There is nothing entertaining about 2 grown men in biker shorts hugging each other and sniffing each others neck.

Comment

Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post
      What a **** night for fights first Vitali bored me to death,then the ufc bored me to death should have watched the Lakers game.
      That's what I watched!! Pretty good game!!

I have a customer, a young White guy ask me If Im going to watch the fight. I said what Fight?? He told me this UFC fight. I said I dont follow UFC only boxing because of Pacquiao. He's raving that it will be a good fight. I wonder how he feels now??

Comment

Originally posted by Cash Cow View Post
        I wont knock UFC because they do have some balls to get hit with knees, feet, & elbows. But man that **** is boring and ugly to watch. There is nothing entertaining about 2 grown men in biker shorts hugging each other and sniffing each others neck.
        I like some fights I saw. But generally, UFC cant capture my attention. Hugging in boxing bored me to death, now u want me to try UFC? I dont like also the Idea where U can punch an opponent lying on the Ground. that's too barbaric.

Comment

Originally posted by Pacdbest View Post
          That's what I watched!! Pretty good game!!

I have a customer, a young White guy ask me If Im going to watch the fight. I said what Fight?? He told me this UFC fight. I said I dont follow UFC only boxing because of Pacquiao. He's raving that it will be a good fight. I wonder how he feels now??
          Yeah I watched the Lakers vs Suns lol!

Comment

hey dana why dont u suck on a big fat **** that clown should bow down to the sport of boxing.

Comment

its not like boxing has boring moments... we clinch too u know..

Comment

Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post
                What a **** night for fights first Vitali bored me to death,then the ufc bored me to death should have watched the Lakers game.
                i watched the game. then i watch that mma fight off a dl. yea it wasnt too good. why pay for anything if i can get it for free and im not talking that lame stream crap either.
                Originally posted by RisAri0 View Post
                its not like boxing has boring moments... we clinch too u know..
                true. boxing also has had plenty of fights that didnt live up to the hype at all. i like both sports but boxing more. both sports have hit and miss fights. not all of mma fights have guys wrestling. there have been plenty of good mma fight that were all striking or even good ground games that were exciting. so if you dont watch the sport of course all you're gonna say is all they do is hug. if you dont watch it or watch it enough those people shouldnt even be commenting or condeming every mma fight or fighter just lays n prays for a win.
                Last edited by RULE; 05-30-2010, 02:38 AM.

Comment

After I got back from the Vazquez Jr. fight I saw just the main event to see what the whole hype was and I literally almost fell asleep until the end of the 3rd round when rampage (or something like that) made a couple of good kicks. Personally, I like both boxing and MMA, but I hope UFC doesnt try to get more fans with main evecnts like that. It was a damn hugfest.

Comment

Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
                    You guys need to stop being ignorant.

Boxing is boxing. MMA is MMA.

Nothing is taking over anything. People will pay to see a fight, period. So quit acting childish. If you don't like MMA don't watch it.

Quit acting childish?? Seems this thread has struck your nerves? I dont know what planet you living on but EARTH TO YOU ET. We all know boxing is boxing and MMA is MMA "thats stating the obvious". BUt these sports are in competition & have had events (PPV) on the same nights to see who gets the most buys. So if you feel that there is no comp between the too keep thinking...if you can do that...

Comment

Originally posted by IanCharlez View Post
                      Now i could be wrong. I could be 100% off and dont know **** about UFC. But the fight i just seen was no fight at all. They hugged for 3 rounds straight. UFC should be ashamed of putting that fight on PPV. I feel that fans were robbed with no gun and should be given their money back at once. Im at a lost of words right now. These guys (Rampage & Evans) had to be buddies.

Whats your thoughts??? Oh and boxing isnt going anywhere!
                      My thoughts? Nothing makes me want to punch somebody in the face more than an unwarranted accusation of throwing a fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X